• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Adventures Face-Off 2: Rocket Lieutenants Face-Off

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Maxie: 5/12
Lysandre: 5/12+

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Maxie: 6/12 +
Lysandre: 5/12

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Maxie: 8/12 +
Lysandre: 7/12

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Maxie: 9/12 +
Lysandre: 8/12

Genaller

Silver Soul
Maxie: 9/12
Lysandre: 10/12+

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Maxie: 9/12
Lysandre: 11/12+
loved TF in adventures, while maxie......ehh, I liked him in mid RS, but then he went off the rails by the end, in ORAS he was fine, but I still much prefer lysandre

shoz999

The Winner is Lysandre

fAmv2Di.png
52TdQRg.png

rALo67d.png
m5J6P90.png

Challengers: Sird, the "Vampire" of the Three Beasts vs. Ghetsis, the Leader of the Seven Sages
This is kind of ironic. We have two of some of the most evil backstabbing ruthless untrustworthy sociopaths of the entire Pokemon series. You love to hate them, we have Sird in one corner who would go so far as to get rid of legendaries who prove useless to her mysterious agenda, leaving those to suffer in stone and we have Ghetsis in the other corner who wears a kind-hearted smile as he explains that he never had any paternal attachment for his son, telling N that his whole life was a lie as he rids those in his way.

Sird: 0/12
Ghetsis: 0/12

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Sird: 1/12 +
Ghetsis: 0/12

shoz999

Sird: 1/12
Ghetsis: 1/12+

I'm gonna be honest. I have no idea who to vote for here lol. They're both viciously evil characters worth your vote. I'm only voting for Ghetsis by a slight tiny margin because I at least know what his plans are.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Sird: 2/12+
Ghetsis: 1/12
Voting for sird solely for the mystery. Speaking of which, just WHERE is she? She hasn't appeared since DP and all we know is that she was a galactic commander, but I don't think she'd be one to just give up and accept cyrus' new ways

shoz999

Sird: 2/12
Ghetsis: 2/12+

Sird: 2/12+
Ghetsis: 1/12
Voting for sird solely for the mystery. Speaking of which, just WHERE is she? She hasn't appeared since DP and all we know is that she was a galactic commander, but I don't think she'd be one to just give up and accept cyrus' new ways
I feel like it has something to do with legendary Pokemon. A lot of the Pokemon she worked on, used, found fascinating and got rid of are legendaries and I feel like the only reason she worked with Team Rocket and Team Galactic is for her own interests and the fact that they have access to Dialga & Palkia. However this also makes her role in the Emerald arc quite strange. She essentially just handed Guile Hideout an extremely powerful legendary, Jirachi, and asked for nothing in return except for results. It's almost as if she's studying something and I feel like the fact that Deoxys is from space, Jirachi can grant any wish and Cyrus's goal to create a universe through Palkia & Dialga might be something very reality-breaking.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Sird: 3/12 +
Ghetsis: 2/12

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Sird: 4/12 +
Ghetsis: 3/12