• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Adventures Face-Off 2: Rocket Lieutenants Face-Off

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Giratina: 5/12 +
Lusamine: 1/12

True but the stuff we have seen, she's easily the most psychologically troubled out of any Lusamine.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Giratina: 6/12 +
an offputting thing is how she's always drawn with this weird innocent smile

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Giratina: 7/12 +
Lusamine: 2/12

shoz999

Giratina: 8/12 +

Giratina: 6/12 +
an offputting thing is how she's always drawn with this weird innocent smile
Oh yeah, a lot of fans found this Lusamine more creepier than her game counterpart. For me however, I honestly think this Lusamine is the saddest take on Lusamine.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Giratina: 9/12 +

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Giratina: 10/12 +
Giratina: 8/12 +

Oh yeah, a lot of fans found this Lusamine more creepier than her game counterpart. For me however, I honestly think this Lusamine is the saddest take on Lusamine.
it's like she's completely unaware of what she's doing

shoz999

Giratina: 11/12 +

Giratina: 10/12 +
it's like she's completely unaware of what she's doing
That's probably because she's not only insane but she later goes on a mental breakdown.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Giratina: 12/12 +

shoz999

The Winner is Giratina!
Onto the next match!

IKD2Bn9.png
ApHFkz5.png

HFLR26L.png
BspIlkK.png

Challengers: Colress the Second Leader of Team Plasma vs. Giovani the Leader of Team Rocket
Here's an interesting one. Never thought I'd see these two test each others strength against each other. So in one corner we got Colress the Pokemon Researcher who wants pursue and research the true strength of Pokemon and in the other corner, we have Giovanni the Self-Proclaimed Strongest Trainer who desires to be the very best. Huh. Their goals are actually more similar than I thought. You know what's also funny? They both almost became Pokemon Champion.

Colress: 0/12
Giovanni: 0/12

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Colress: 1/12 +

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Colress: 3/12 +

Tsukuyomi56