1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Adventures Face-Off ---> CHALLENGERS APPROACHING! Kanto Elite Four Face-Off!

Discussion in 'Face-Offs' started by shoz999, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Darthlord7

Darthlord7 Sieg Kaiser Reinhard!

Janine: 0/12
    Blaine: 8/12 +

2. xEryChan

xEryChan The Arch Wizard Staff Member Moderator

Blaine: 8/12 +

3. shoz999

shoz999 No! That's impossible!

The previous post should be a 9/12, not 8/12

Blaine: 10/12 +

4. Darthlord7

Blaine: 11/12 +

Someone should deliver the final blow

5. xEryChan

I’ll do it.

Blaine: 12/12 +

Clean sweep for Blaine

6. shoz999

END MATCH-UP!
    [​IMG]
    LOSE
    [​IMG]
    WIN
    Blaine ultimately outsmarts Janine in this battle of minds!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SEMI-FINALS ARE OVER! ONTO THE FINALS!
    Round 1
    Group A

Brock vs. Pryce
    Misty vs. Clair

Group B
    Sabrina vs. Morty
    Green (Rival) vs. Falkner

Group C
    Janine vs. Chuck
    Surge vs. Bugsy

Group D
    Blaine vs. Whitney
    Erika
    vs. Jasmine

Round 2
    Group A
    Pryce vs. Misty

Group B
    Sabrina vs. Green (Rival)

Group C
    Janine vs. Surge

Group D
    Blaine vs. Jasmine

Semi-Finals
    Group A vs. Group B
    Pryce vs. Sabrina

Group C vs. Group D

Janine vs. Blaine

Finals
    Pryce vs. Blaine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NOTICE. Since were nearing the end of this first face-off, I want you guys to suggest themes for the next face-off. You can post it alongside your votes if you want or you don't have to at all. I will gather all the suggestions and have those themes in a short face-off.

We are in the finals... PLAY THE STARGAZER COLOSSEUM/MYSTERIAL MUSIC!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Challengers: Pryce the Teacher of Winter's Harshness vs Blaine the Hot-Headed Quiz Master

We are in the finals and the two trainers originally chosen as captains of their respective regions, Johto and Kanto, are duking it out on the arena with all they have. Who will win in this battle of minds, strength and speed?

Pryce: 1/12 (+1)
    Blaine: 0/12

7. Darthlord7

Pryce: 2/12 (+1)

8. xEryChan

Pryce: 3/12 (+1)

9. Victorian Rush

Victorian Rush The Crusader

Pryce: 4/12 (+1)

10. Tsukuyomi56

Tsukuyomi56 Blizzard Maiden

Pryce: 5/12 (+1)

11. shoz999

I wonder if it's because of the attempt at a Pokemon Stadium 2-like introduction, the Pokemon Announcer-like roleplaying and mentioning their awesome battle skills along with the fact that the Pokemon Adventures does a good job of setting "power level" boundaries is that it seems to feel like some of you guys are treating this less like a popularity contest and more like "Who would win in a Pokemon battle" contest... just a thought.

On a different note. I do know that Blaine has a really good chance. In fact he probably has the best chance of defeating Pryce out of every Gym Leader here.... buuuuut unlike the underdog battles previously, Pryce is just a way more awesome character than Blaine that I can't see myself changing votes like before.

Pryce: 6/12 (+1)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  12. Darthlord7

Pryce: 7/12 (+1)

Well, I think Pryce is the better trainer even if Blaine used Mewtwo.

shoz999 likes this.
  13. shoz999

Pryce: 8/12 (+1)

14. Darthlord7

Pryce: 9/12 (+1)

15. Tsukuyomi56

Tsukuyomi56 Blizzard Maiden

Pryce: 10/12 (+1)

16. Victorian Rush

Victorian Rush The Crusader

Pryce: 11/12 +

17. xEryChan

Pryce: 12/12 +

Sorry Blaine, you’re a cool dude but the fact that Pryce is the Masked Man makes me wanna give him the point though his reasons for doing it were really underwhelming, if you ask me

shoz999 likes this.
  18. shoz999

END MATCH-UP!
    [​IMG]
    WIN
    [​IMG]
    LOSE
    Pryce ultimately wins against Blaine in A FULL KNOCK-OUT! This face-off is now over! We have our champion!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

[​IMG]

PRYCE WINS THE JOHTO-KANTO GYM LEADER TOURNAMENT! THE FIRST FACE-OFF!

The next will be a short voting game to vote for the next theme of a Pokemon Adventures face-off. You can either vote for the five options I gave you or you can add an alternative option below and vote for that. The rules are a bit different. There will be an 8 hour cooldown but you only need 4 votes for our next face-off to win. Again if your not interested in the five choices, you can add an alternative option below and hope people vote for that.

Second Pokemon Face-Off Themes
    Johto-Kanto Gym Tournament - Bronze Medal Edition: The Gym Leaders who lost the first round of the first face-off make a comeback in their own tournament. This is the only tourney-style face-off offered right now.
    Pokemon Contest Battle: A face-off between many Pokemon Coordinators throughout the Pokemon Adventures series.
    Pikaclone Face-Off: A face-off between trainers who own Pokemon of the Pikachu evolution line or "Pikaclones", Pokemon that look like Pikachu such as Pachirisu.
    Pokedex Holder Face-Off: A face-off between the Pokedex Holders of Pokemon Adventures, the main protagonists of the series.
    Pokemon
    Story Arc Face-Off: A face-off between your favorite chapters of the Pokemon Adventures series.

Johto-Kanto Gym Tournament - Bronze Medal Edition: 0/4
    Pokemon Contest Battle: 0/4
    Pikaclone Face-Off: 0/4
    Pokedex Holder Face-Off: 0/4
    Story Arc Face-Off: 0/4​

19. Darthlord7

Pokemon Contest Battle: 0/4
    Story Arc Face-Off: 1/4+

I think this one would be the most interesting.

20. shoz999

Pokemon Contest Battle: 1/4+
    Story Arc Face-Off: 1/4+

I think the Contest Battle is also interesting as it features a diverse range of characters that aren't always the protagonists.