• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Adventures Face-Off ---> CHALLENGERS APPROACHING! Kanto Elite Four Face-Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Misty: 6/15 (+1)
Clair: 0/15

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Misty: 7/15 (+1)
Clair: 0/15

EDIT: I've decided that instead of adding a new rule to speed things up, for the next match-ups it's going to shorten the victory condition of 15 points to 12 points.

Last edited:

shoz999

END MATCH-UP!
ujZCaMl.png

WIN
YbV9JBY.png

LOSE

Misty wins! Honestly I was a little surprised how one-sided this was because Clair is declared as one of the most difficult trainers to defeat in Johto, angry how there hasn't been a single opponent strong enough to beat her. Other than that, everyone's favorite red-headed tomboy wins! For Group A it seems like it will be Pryce vs. Misty next round. On a side note, what do you think of the Pokemon Stadium 2-style of WIN AND LOSE I got here?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who's next!
LHH15kc.png

oAE1aKA.png

Challengers: Sabrina the Mistress of Psychic Pokemon vs. Morty the Mystic Seer of the Future!

Who will win in this epic match-up of literal psychics! Will it be Ecruteak Gym Leader Morty who can see into the future which helped in the battle against the Mask of Ice and the search for Arceus! Or will it be Saffron Gym Leader Sabrina, the ex-Team Rocket psychic-wielding movie star whose gorgeous looks can make even Pokemon Champion Red blush. Name your victor folks!

Sabrina: 1/12 (+1)
Morty: 0/12

(Future match-ups with use a 12 point system, not a 15 point system for fast play! It may change in the later rounds)

Last edited:

shoz999

Sabrina: 6/12 (+1)
Morty: 0/12

I wonder if these match-ups will change up things by round 2 with the most powerful trainer duking it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.