1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Adventures is out now DIGITALLY on Viz (English Translations)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by shoz999, Aug 8, 2018.

1. shoz999

shoz999 Trainer for Fun!

Good news Pokemon Adventure Fans!

In the coming months, VIZ will be releasing Pokemon Adventures, the longest and most popular Pokemon manga series, digitally on Kindle, ComiXology, iBooks, Nook, GooglePlay and VIZ platforms. The story arcs will be released in a monthly basis up to December. Also, I don't believe this is actually the first time VIZ has released them digitally so I'm not sure if this is permanent but for now each Volume (which consists of around 200 pages) cost 6.99 each. Also if your new to the series, they have a free preview. So if you ever wanted Pokemon Adventures digitally on the go on your laptop or wanted to support the creators in anyway, here's a great way to start!

Release Dates
    August - RBGY Arc
    August - GSC Arc
    September - RS Arc
    October - FRLG/E Arc
    November - DPP Arc
    December - HGSS/BW/BW2

Article LINK - https://www.viz.com/blog/posts/poke...enturesDigitalMangaReleaseGuideBlogLinkClicks

Pokemon Adventures LINK - https://www.viz.com/read/manga/pokemon-adventures/all

2. Professor Ilex

Professor Ilex Forever Breeding

Of course they do this right as I was almost caught up on the physical volumes. Thanks for the heads up though. I wonder why it took them so long to actually do this though.

3. shoz999

shoz999 Trainer for Fun!

Pokemon Adventures - Gold, Silver and Crystal Arc is now officially released DIGITALLY this September!

[​IMG]

4. shoz999

shoz999 Trainer for Fun!

Pokemon Adventures - Ruby and Sapphire Arc has already been officially released on every platform offered on the Viz site EXCEPT for Amazon's Kindle apparently. I use the Kindle version on my PC and from what I've seen I assume it'll release in early October. Also just look at that Groudon, he is just so happy. On an entirely different note, what format do you use to read Pokemon Adventures digitally also why? For example, is it better than any of the other formats Viz offers.

[​IMG]

Update - As of Sep. 27th, the Kindle version is out.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  5. shoz999

shoz999 Trainer for Fun!

Not only did the Kindle version of RS arrived today, the FRLG and Emerald Arcs have released today as well on all of the formats, including Amazon Kindle, with the exception of one. The only format missing is iBook as of now. So yeah, FRLG and the Emerald Arc have been released today DIGITALLY!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018