• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Adventures of Idiocy

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
So... Mostly due to the fact that I can't draw, I have created a sprite comic. It's basically the plot of Pokemon Emerald retold in a humorous manor, but changed slightly for my own nefarious purposes. Updates are completely inconsistent, so don't expect anything. I'll be posting them here and on smackjeeves.

The first three comics can be found right here, in this very post:

Chapter 1: In Fair Littleroot, Where We Lay Our Scene...

78798ebbc7UvO.png

b3f4a016fQARb.png

5462b9c86E4Ja.png

This is pretty funny. :3 And the fact that you ride at the back of a truck is kind of weird. xD Keep it going~

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
This brings back good memories of playing that game. It's funny, admittedly and it's been a while too since I've seen this type of comic. I'll be checking this out from time to time.

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
This is pretty funny. :3 And the fact that you ride at the back of a truck is kind of weird. xD Keep it going~

Thanks! That always bothered me about the games, and I tried to think of a logical way that it could have happened. Then I thought "Screw logic, I'll give the truck rockets!"

I now declare this explanation canon.

This brings back good memories of playing that game. It's funny, admittedly and it's been a while too since I've seen this type of comic. I'll be checking this out from time to time.

Nostalgia is a major contributor to my purpose in writing this comic. I'm glad you like it!

A general note: The reason this next comic is taking so long is that, one, I have exams coming up, and I've been cramming, and two, I had to create a whole new comic template for battles. The template's done now, though, so I would be able to have it out this weekend. The key word there being would. I'm going to be spending the weekend at the International Biscuit Festival, becoming fat on the biscuity goodness of... well, biscuits. Because no webcomic creator is complete without flabby fat rolls. The point is, I won't have access to a computer this weekend, and I have yet to figure out how to edit paint files on an Android. So, I'd say sometime next week. 'Til next time!

-;201-t;;201-a;

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
i lol'd, cant wait to read more :3

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Well, your_worst_nightmare, I'm glad you like it, and I've got the next comic right here!

146163c84bEX0.png

Also, the character page is (sort of) up on the site, so check out [URL="http://adventureofidiocy.smackjeeves.com/news-archive/posts/115006/character-page-sort-of/]the news page[/URL] if you care enough to click on the link!

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Haha. This has made my day. I like it, keep it up.

Ehm... what are the Vigoroth doing?
Great job! Very funny

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Thanks, guys! The next comic will be up soon, as I'm now out of school for the summer.

Ehm... what are the Vigoroth doing?

They're moving furniture. What were you thinking? O_0

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Thanks, Aggiegwyn! Because that was definitely what it was supposed to be... The next page will be up soon, but I've been working on my fic, The Nova Travels, and haven't had time to finish it. So... yeah. 'Til next time!

-;201-t;;201-a;

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
So, I actually made a new comic. Here it is:

9f85dc56a0RjS.png