• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Adventures Of Time and Space

Jirachibow

#1 Munchlax Fan
Welcome to my comic thread,I just started it,here's issue number one:

The Meteor Impact

Does any one know how to make the image a bit bigger,than what it looks like?
Also if anyone knows where to get PMD sprites please pt me.

Siliva

Is TRIPPIN' balls!
Okay, time to review.

I know it's tempting to use the little picture thingys, but PLEASE use speech bubbles. They're not that hard to make for all the good that they do.
Also, try having clearer boreders between panels. I could barely read the comic easily.
Never, EVER switch between graphics. Just no. Don't have PMD graphics at one point and then switch to R/S ones. Have it one way, or another.

Now, in terms of story, I think it's promising. Do a bit more with it and it could go a long way. But, I was completely lost because of the pacing. Especially without speech bubbles, everything went too fast. Using stuff like "x minutes later..." can be good once and a while, but try to limit your use on them.

I really wish the users would beef up the quality with comics by actually reading tutorials and researching.

Jirachibow

#1 Munchlax Fan
Okay,I'll just review the tutorials again.

Cursed

Heroic Sociopath
I'll be frank. There are a few good points and a large chunk of bad points.
As Siliva said, the small format makes it hard on your eyes to read and swapping styles isn't good either. I recommend using Mystery Dungeon tilesets to make custom maps as that's how you began your story.

Next up, it's a plus that you saved the comic as a .png. You're already a notch ahead of most beginning sprite authors. Judging from the antialiasing, though, you're using photoshop? I recommend using paint or simply refraining from resizing.

Jirachibow

#1 Munchlax Fan
I'll be frank. There are a few good points and a large chunk of bad points.
As Siliva said, the small format makes it hard on your eyes to read and swapping styles isn't good either. I recommend using Mystery Dungeon tilesets to make custom maps as that's how you began your story.

Next up, it's a plus that you saved the comic as a .png. You're already a notch ahead of most beginning sprite authors. Judging from the antialiasing, though, you're using photoshop? I recommend using paint or simply refraining from resizing.

I never resized and used paint,but thanks:)

*Riley*

Application.
I'll be Crazy not to explain this. Please.. Use Speech bubbles or something. Good sprites though.