• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon adventures rare?

Afrokid

Hey everyone I have a question would you consider pokemon adventures the manga quite rare or not?

I think they have been discontinued in Australia but in Malaysia they have the entire series from the very first to the end of diamond and pearl series which I ought 1-8 and 16,21 and 29

So what do you think?

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Hey everyone I have a question would you consider pokemon adventures the manga quite rare or not?

I think they have been discontinued in Australia but in Malaysia they have the entire series from the very first to the end of diamond and pearl series which I ought 1-8 and 16,21 and 29

So what do you think?

No, you can just easily buy them on Amazon and they are still in print.

Ludger

スポック
No, you can just easily buy them on Amazon and they are still in print.

I have to disagree. Yes you can buy them but...... How about a translation on each country with each language. In here it hasn't been published anymore. I know this is sounded quite not important but for some like me it is.

Earthia100

At the Barnes and Noble in one of my local shopping malls, there is like half a wall of them. I never have money to buy them so I just read them at the store.

Orbis

What?
See, I have to hunt to find nearly any kid's manga (cuz that's what it is, accept it) at my BN... So for me, the library is my friend. So maybe "Yes" for me.

Then again, I live in the rural parts of the US, so maybe if I went to OKC...

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Guess it depends on the region. I have seen the manga when I go to the bookstore (which isn't often anymore), but they tend to be the later volumes, I've noticed. I guess you can say the "comic book" version is rare, since I haven't seen those around in years, and we lost our two copies in the move... or prior to the move. Can't remember anymore.

But Amazon should still have a lot of them in stock. It's convenient like that.

MistyMayDawn

Pokémon Coordinator
My local B&N has all of the 2nd edition volumes except for volume 4 and Black and White volume 5 and The Best of Pokémon Adventures: Yellow. It probably depends on where you live. I'm dissappointed that they din't even have ebooks available.

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
No they are not rare, Amazon have almost all of them as blaze boy said.

Ludger

スポック
I know it isn't rare. But when I search for it's native language in my region version, it is.

Orbis

What?
Just went to my Barnes and noble. Nothing. Just Fullmetal Alchemist and School Rumble and Soul Eater and Dr. Slump and... Well, who needs PokeSpe when you've got all that?

MistyMayDawn

Pokémon Coordinator
Just went to my Barnes and noble. Nothing. Just Fullmetal Alchemist and School Rumble and Soul Eater and Dr. Slump and... Well, who needs PokeSpe when you've got all that?

At my Barnes and Noble they have nearly every volume so far except volumes 1, 4, and Black and White volume 5. Luckily I only dont have two of the above...

timpkmn89

For Barnes and Noble you have to go to the kids or young adult section for them, not the manga section. It should be near the Zelda manga and Sonic comics.

MistyMayDawn

Pokémon Coordinator
Ya I know...

Weedy Spyze

Well I was able to find a few of them in bookstores, but for most of them I had to order off of Amazon and eBay. So I guess they're somewhat rare in bookstores nowadays.

Suffice

Defying the odds
I was actually just at the Barnes and Nobles near my house, they had a few random volumes of Pokemon Adventures: Diamond & Pearl. But not many. Yeah, they can be a little rare in bookstores depending on where you live. But that's what the Internets for. Sure you can find the volumes you want on Amazon.