• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Adventures Timeline

How accurate does this timeline look, in regards to PokeSpe Canon?

• It looks perfectly accurate; both years and ages.

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • It looks mostly accurate; the ages are off.

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • It looks mostly accurate; the years are off.

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Meh, nice theory.

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • I don't really care about the timeline. Still, good effort.

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • That's the worst piece of guesswork I've ever seen!

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Horribly, Horribly inaccurate, to how the Manga is portrayed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lolipiece

Oshiete. my teacher!
Staff member
XY's timing depends on the academic term system in Kalos. If it adopts the Japanese academic term system, XY (epilogue) will end in January.
Y said her third school term would start in the final chapter, which implies they passed the Summer and Winter breaks, which would fit that theory, right?

Lucky3

I don't really see BW2 and XY happening so close because that would make X and Y older than Lack-Two and Whi-Two and that would feel pretty weird to me. Just because 'Colress' goes to Alola at the end of BW2 doesn't mean the arc takes place immediately afterwards.

lolipiece

Oshiete. my teacher!
Staff member
Older? Both sets are 12 each, and X would be the youngest since he's November-born.

Lucky3

Y's birthday is in February, which means she's almost 13 in the epilogue. If that was before the March in BW2, that'd make her older than both BW2 kids. With X it depends on whether you consider him 12 in the main arc in October or in the epilogue, he could be the youngest or the oldest. IIRC Pokespedia wasn't consistent on whether the ages were for the beginning or for the end of the arc.