• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Adventures Versus Thread

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Discuss hypothetical battles in the Pokemon Adventures manga. Crossover battles are allowed, but let's start with something simple.

Blue (Rival) vs. Green (Fem Protag)

shoz999

Blue easily defeats Green imo
We could settle for a result that fast but considering that Green almost never changes her Pokemon Team, what Pokemon would Blue bring in against hers? He has enough Pokemon to customize his team after all, so I'd imagine he'd go in prepared against the third finalist in the Pokemon League who captured three legendary birds. Scizor would be an obvious one since Green has three fairy-types.

shoz999

His Porygon can use Zap Cannon against Blastoise.
Oh. That's a good one.

Scizor
Porygon2
Charizard (simply for his starter status)
Golduck (a counter for Nidoqueen)

Now who would the other two be?

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

Oh. That's a good one.

Scizor
Porygon
Charizard (simply for his starter status)
Golduck (a counter for Nidoqueen)

Now who would the other two be?

Actually Blue’s Porygon has already become a Porygon2, although I don’t think it has evolved into a Porygon-Z yet.

shoz999

Actually Blue’s Porygon has already become a Porygon2, although I don’t think it has evolved into a Porygon-Z yet.
Forgot about the 2. Still a powerful player in this theoretical battle. I think Rhypherior could be an awesome addition to this, as another counter against Green's Nidoqueen.