• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Adventures Volume 12 (Viz)

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Don't know if this was in the original but the VizKids version of volume 12 calls the Dexholder, Pokedex bearers. This could change but if it doesn't that's a interesting name for the group. Certainly not bad. But Gold calling Crystal "Prissy" is quite hilarious. I was wondering if he would still go call her "club serious" or not. Great Volume.

Ememew

Emerald Mew
So he's "Al" again, huh? Ok. Wonder if they'll be consistent when the next one comes out or if it will be a running joke to swap his name every other volume? ;)

Anyway, next chance I get to get to a bookstore I'll grab it. I've only ever read the summaries on the main site, so it will be nice to see what the chapters actually look like. :)

Because of how long it took for this volume to get here, I thought for a minute that the bookstore I usually buy them at wasn't selling them anymore. But then they would've stopped selling other back volumes as well.

God, I'm sooooooo behind on my reading. I haven't even started volume 11 yet! I really need to catch up. Fast!

I'll definitely pick it up next time I get the chance.

SmartD

I got volume 12 and it's pretty good. Funny how Gold calls Crys prissy. I can't wait for the next volume where the Gym Leaders will battle.

Satori

ʮɳȿʈɵҏҏɐɓʟɝ
I've read all the way up to Vol 34 and Really want 35 to be released so I can buy it cause well... no more pokemon mangas online. But uhh I LOVED The GSC Chapter. The best though is a tie between vol 12 13 and 14 and one chapter in 15 since chapter 15 has only 1 GSC chapter and the others are RS. THEY ARE THE BEST VOLUMES SO FAR. Not including vol 35+ considering it's impossible to read that far unless you read Japanese or Chinese

I digress.

I found it sad that
Suicune chose Misty. They didn't catch Lugia... Pryce hints to a certain something and no one seemed to realize...

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Hahahaha, "impossible"

and vol 35 has already been released in Singapore...