1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Adventures volume 39

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by lolipiece, Jun 1, 2011.

1. lolipiece

lolipiece Moderator Staff Member Moderator

2. SmartD

SmartD Well-Known Member

Wow! This volume will come out on my birthday. This is really interesting.

3. Maxim

Maxim Retired Pokefan

Oh, that's nice! I wonder how many volumes will the Platinum saga last. Let's hope that they'll prolong it reasonably (and HGSS saga too).

Also, I'm already excited for the backcover! Frontier Brains finally!

Now, we must wait for the Netkun update. It'll be there in 3 days or so.

4. Majiata

Majiata Well-Known Member

Oh, wow! I'm totally looking forward to this. It's in my summer holidays, so I hope I will have enough time to read scanlations as soon as there are some out. I'm so curious what will happen in the Platinum arc.

5. shiningshinka

shiningshinka Well-Known Member

Oh sweet! I'm looking forward to any previews of it. :p

6. Platinum fan.

Platinum fan. Enlightenment

This is very good news! I can't wait to see more of the Platinum arc. It will probably be FRLG size like most predict. I hope we get some foreshadowing in Platinum for the HGSS and BW arcs with Caitlin, Looker, and all! Whenever a PokeSpecial volume is announced a smile is put on ole Platinum fan's face. I can't wait to see the cover and soon Special will be on it's 40th volume! Just need for Netkun to update to complete this day!

7. e9310103838

e9310103838 Well-Known Member

It maybe announce at the end of June because sells date.

But it also has the exception......

In brief, Netkun will renew these days. ;264;

8. Lorde

Lorde Banned

It'll be released at the end of July eh? I guess we'll have to wait. I'm excited to see the contents of volume 39. I've been wondering about the rest of the Platinum arc, and it looks like we'll be getting more Platinum material in volume 39. I'm also interested in any clues that this volume can give us pertaining to future events.

9. 1dbad

1dbad ~The Blizzard Prince

I'm ecstatic that volume 39 has finally been announced. I knew it would come out eventually; just not when. So I'm glad to finally know. I must say I'm a bit disappointed we're going to have to wait 'til late July for it though, but there's nothing we can do. It should be worth the wait though, the volumes always are.

At the very least I hope we get to see the cover soon though.

10. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

This is really exciting! I really want to know what will happen next in Platinum, so I'm really looking forward to this volume's release. I'm hoping this volume will contain new chapters (and it probably will, since there are only like 6-7 chapters listed on the main site that haven't been published in volumes yet).

I hope you're right about that. I would LOVE it if the Sinnoh story lasted that long! :D

11. franticdude

franticdude Active Member

finally! i was waiting for this!

geez... 39 volumes... time goes so fast

12. lolipiece

The preview for volume 39 had the scene with Platinum talking to Palmer. So I'm sure new scenes will appear. Otherwise, this'll be a short volume.

13. e9310103838

e9310103838 Well-Known Member

Yes, I thought that this is affirmative.

And Dia and Pearl did not know whether to appear. :589:

14. Platinum fan.

I hope Prof. Oak will appear and we'll see the Shaymin event in some kind of form. Not to mention the Sinnoh Dexholders need to meet Oak so he can give them some kind of title and we might finally get Platina's birthday.

15. lolipiece

Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald don't have titles, so Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum don't need them either.

And Marley already has his letter...for whatever reason...so we'll see it...especially since Diamond and Pearl are searching for Legends...

16. Platinum fan.

My bad, I always thought they did, oh well. I hope we get the cover of volume 39 soon. I wonder what will happen after Palmer ad Platina go to the Distortion/Torn world? Platina is sure to battle Giratina by herself since she was left out of fighting Dialga and Palkia, letting Dia and Pearl deal with them, so I suppose Giratina is hers. I wonder why Cyrus's role will be if he's still alive, will we see more of Dia and Pearl searching for legendaries and Dia using his Regigigass, and what about Sird? Ugh to many questions and all of them probably won't even be answered in this volume.

17. Red_the_knight

Red_the_knight Pokemon Warrior

Oh, good. I can't wait to see volume 39. What kinds of Pokemon will be revealed and interesting characters?

18. kabutopsfromhell

kabutopsfromhell Hey You...

I'm excited. But two major questions going into this.
    1. What are Dia & Pearl up to? I hope they make more of an appearance than Platinum just mentioning them here and there (especially with Palmer in the next volume)
    2. How could they let Sird get away again? Really guys? (I'm looking at you Riley)
    Oh, and I can wait to see the new cover art

19. lolipiece

Diamond and Pearl are using Charon's notebook to search for Legendary Pokemon.

And Sird escaped on her Starmie due to it being a Psychic type and thus, resistant to Lucario's fighting moves

20. Blackjack Gabbiani

Blackjack Gabbiani Clearly we're great!

Why wouldn't he be? Well I mean yeah, he took a severe beating, but time doesn't pass in the Distortion World so he'd remain in the same condition as long as he's in there. It can't get worse (or better, admittedly) until he leaves. Least that's how I think of that place working.

Besides, from a story perspective, it wouldn't make sense to kill him off at this point. If they DID do it, it wouldn't be until the end of Platinum, and even then I doubt that they would (of course, I doubted that the show would do what they did to him, and I thought for sure he would die in DPA but he didn't).