• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Adventures volume 41

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
http://twitpic.com/a1ahmt/full
http://twitpic.com/a1ahwd/full
http://twitpic.com/a1aik4/full

Putting on weight, there, Ariana? And your boobs shrank. I thought that worked the other way around....

[img139]http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7420/rocketexecutivesadventu.png[/img139]

Proton, you look pissed off. Turn that frown upside down.

Proton: Well, I'm just mad because I get least amount of development of us four. I don't actually do stuff....

Glad to see they edited her early appearances.

The book goes up to chapter 448....

Seven chapters, yay.

Last edited:

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
Seven rounds, huh? Looks like we're getting the shortest chapter ever. Maybe Kusaka is indeed ending the chapter on Vol. 42.. although we should wait for the last page of this volume to leak.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Volume 41 is out now? How cool to get volume's 40 and 41 back to back. Ariana has become quite the porker since her original appearance in the magazine version, but it's all fine. Still it's for that reason I'm a little worried about the changes that BW's chapters might get in the real volumes compared to the mini volumes.

Woah, what happened to Ariana? Getting kinda chunky there, eh?

Vol. 41 came out pretty quickly, although it does have only 7 rounds.

lolipiece

Staff member
Woah, what happened to Ariana? Getting kinda chunky there, eh?

In her original magazine appearance, she was as thin as she was in the games. Later, they made her....bigger since they never had a female villain like that in this manga.

Quite frankly I don't know why Kusaka would do that, but hey, it's not important.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I totally forgot this was coming out...

Anyway, I love the twitpic with the Elite Four. And the one with Eusine too. :p

Can't wait to see more.

e9310103838

Volume 41 is out now? How cool to get volume's 40 and 41 back to back. Ariana has become quite the porker since her original appearance in the magazine version, but it's all fine. Still it's for that reason I'm a little worried about the changes that BW's chapters might get in the real volumes compared to the mini volumes.

The back cover unexpected Johto Elite Four.

9922720e0cf3d7ca736c33dbf21fbe096a63a980.jpg

Maybe we will get Palmer back cover late...... ;151;

Maxim

Beyond repair
Finally Koga got his deserved back cover.

Yay for Magnus appearing!

lolipiece

Staff member
Bruno, get off of there. You had your fun in the sun back on volume 5.

Nice to see you on a back cover, Koga. It only took, what? 15 years?

Last edited:

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Wait what, which picture is which? I remember Ariana being a LOT heavier than her gameverse self in Special, so now I'm very very confused. Which of those is from the magazine and which is from the bound volume?

lolipiece

Staff member
Uh, is it just me, or did Yamamoto get lazy again? The back cover art looks almost exactly the same as the image where the E4 first debuts.

Wait what, which picture is which? I remember Ariana being a LOT heavier than her gameverse self in Special, so now I'm very very confused. Which of those is from the magazine and which is from the bound volume?

The non-Twitpic image is the magazine one.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Ariana looks a lot chubbier there than the games... I've noticed.

SmartD

They changed Ariana's design in the early chapter to make it consistent with the later chapters. Interesting.

What are the chapter titles by the way?

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Too bad only 7 chapter, let's hope this arc won't end with the next vol. At least they fixed the pic where Ariana was thinner. I really like the idea of having a chubby villain.

At most I hope HGSS gets 3 volumes. I think 4 is to much to ask for saddly. I also like the idea of Ariana being chubby. It's not like she's the Blob, she just looks like she actually goes out to eat every once in awhile rather then starving herself to be a stick. Though I think the chubby villain thing might have been more fit for Unova.

I wonder if Viz will translate this to fill in the gaps between DPPt and BW since it's short on volumes? Well, here's to many more chapters to experience Gold and friends again.

MistyMayDawn

Pokémon Coordinator
I wonder if Viz will translate this to fill in the gaps between DPPt and BW since it's short on volumes? Well, here's to many more chapters to experience Gold and friends again.

My guess is that they'll make HGSS mini-volumes just like they did with BW and call it a fourth series.