• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Adventures volume 41

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
I think we will get HGSS the end in 43 volume.

In view of the notice of 41 volume did not indicate HGSS end in 42 volume, and they will be launched BW before the end of the year, this will be in 43 volume. ;424;

When did Kusaka said they'll release the BW arc on tankoubon? I don't think that's still confirmed yet.

1dbad

~The Blizzard Prince
When did Kusaka said they'll release the BW arc on tankoubon? I don't think that's still confirmed yet.
What he said was that he hoped to be to the BW arc in the volumes by the end of the year.

e9310103838

In the official website and Twitter, Kusaka and Ymamoto mentioned many times.

I think they are not just saying. lol

So I expect that will be released volume 43 in November or December and included BW. ;341;