• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Adventures volume 43

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

G-SANtos

I still hold on to my theory that Arceus banished the trio into a state of non-existence. If the legendaries "retained" their memories, then they are obviously the same ones that existed in the beginning of time.
Not necessarily, they could just be different individuals with a shared consciousness, as in "Any Dialga that exists at any time will have that mind, and if by any means more than one Dialga exist at the same time, they will have the same mind". Something like "Multiple bodies, one mind".

If I remember well, I've read Digimon World Data Squad implies this happens with the species of some Digimon groups such as Mercurymon from the Olympus Twelve, and I think the person who pointed that out compared it to the Sin of Final Fantasy X.

Macromind101

Not necessarily, they could just be different individuals with a shared consciousness, as in "Any Dialga that exists at any time will have that mind, and if by any means more than one Dialga exist at the same time, they will have the same mind". Something like "Multiple bodies, one mind".

If I remember well, I've read Digimon World Data Squad implies this happens with the species of some Digimon groups such as Mercurymon from the Olympus Twelve, and I think the person who pointed that out compared it to the Sin of Final Fantasy X.

Well if what you said is true, then I don't think that two of the same legendary exists at the same time. The game tries to indicate that only one legendary exists with only one of each species available per game and since when did the manga harbor two legendaries of the same type? (Deoxys doesn't count since it was man-made and the monster Kyogre wasn't even a real Pokemon.) I guess it's possible that the new Sinnoh legends are reincarnations, then. So the previous legends that existed in Sinnoh myths were their past lives or something. But I'm pretty sure that more than one of Dialga or Palkia don't exist and there's definitely no more than one Distortion World.

1) Well that's kinda dumb. I guess we can just throw all of Sinnoh's mythos in the trash then, if their legendary Pokemon aren't even a damn year old in reality. Granted I can't remember much about the manga's interpretation of this, but whatever. *reads more* Wait...they existed before, but they were created now? Oh screw it, none of this makes sense anyway.

You just answered your own question. The legends that Arceus created already existed in the past. They somehow died or something like that and Arceus recreated them. So it's pretty much reincarnation.

For the rest of your post, how is the ending sloppy? It tied up loose ends pretty well imo. And as for me, all my hopes for the HGSS chapter was fulfilled. Well, there's still Sird running around but this chapter being a prequel makes up for it.

Last edited:

e9310103838

Several found.

1. Four Generals still use the past serialized pic in the description of characters like before volumes.

2. In serialized, when Black scream his dream, only Cheren had not shocked. But in the volume, Bianca also had not shocked, only Professor Juniper had shocked.

3. Until HGSS, the subtitle are used braille, and BW use ordinary word as subtitle. The first round in Japanese subtitle is "The Eve (前夜)", this is very different with the U.S. and French version title.

And the other three subtitles are "Begin A Trip" (旅立), "Recollection" (追憶), "The First Battle" (初戦).

4. In Japanese volumes, it has been a misspelt word "The Nineth Chapter". And in Black's team column, "Data" misspelled "Date".

5. In the team column, Braviary's level is displayed Lv. 54, Munna is Lv. 30 → 31 (in different rounds), and Tepig is Lv. 8 → 15.

6. The Goldenrod Radio Tower director named ヒロオ Hiroo. ;251;

Last edited:

lolipiece

Staff member
I just realized, but did Giovanni even give back Silver's Ursaring?

Several found.

2. In serialized, when Black scream his dream, only Cheren had not shocked. But in the volume, Bianca also had not shocked, only Professor Juniper had shocked.

There's also a scene where Black sends out Musha to find the wild Zubat. In the magazine version, Musha's tongue was sticking out when he was sent out. Here, it's back in his mouth.

Last edited:

Macromind101

Wait did the generals ever get the pics on the back of volumes like other major characters do?

And second, are the generals actually called "generals"? Aren't they called generals in the Japanese games? In the English releases, will they perhaps be called executives like in the games?

lolipiece

Staff member
Wait did the generals ever get the pics on the back of volumes like other major characters do?

And second, are the generals actually called "generals"? Aren't they called generals in the Japanese games? In the English releases, will they perhaps be called executives like in the games?

No.

And no. They're called Executives in the games in both languages.

e9310103838

No, I mean the pic in the characters introduction in the volume beginning. Proton smile and Arianna slim. This is different with volume content. ;306;

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Several found.

1. Four Generals still use the past serialized pic in the description of characters like before volumes.

3. Until HGSS, the subtitle are used braille, and BW use ordinary word as subtitle. The first round in Japanese subtitle is "The Eve (前夜)", this is very different with the U.S. and French version title.

And the other three subtitles are "Begin A Trip" (旅立), "Recollection" (追憶), "The First Battle" (初戦).

4. In Japanese volumes, it has been a misspelt word "The Nineth Chapter". And in Black's team column, "Data" misspelled "Date".

5. In the team column, Braviary's level is displayed Lv. 54, Munna is Lv. 30 → 31 (in different rounds), and Tepig is Lv. 8 → 15.

6. The Goldenrod Radio Tower director named ヒロオ Hiroo. ;251;

That makes much more sense since Bianca is also Black's childhood BFF too. But it sounds like not to many changes happened in the volumes. Also Braviary is pretty high level for a Pokemon that hasn't even begun Gyms yet. Not bad.

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
That makes much more sense since Bianca is also Black's childhood BFF too. But it sounds like not to many changes happened in the volumes. Also Braviary is pretty high level for a Pokemon that hasn't even begun Gyms yet. Not bad.

He was already strong when Black captured him. I don't know about Musha thought. Level 30 is also kinda high for a trainer who just started his journey.

arawn

Gold pissed Crys off because he just told Crys that her new outfit wasn't good . Crys had hoped Gold said something more important such as he love her . But Gold is a jerk :-D .

@Trutown: Gold was trying to compliment Crystal on her new outfit. Every time he would start to say something, she kicked him out of embarrassment.

FireChick

So...does this volume really have 4 chapters of HG/SS and 4 chapters of B/W in it? Will it be like that in the US release?

1dbad

~The Blizzard Prince
So...does this volume really have 4 chapters of HG/SS and 4 chapters of B/W in it? Will it be like that in the US release?
The first actual B/W volume is that way. HG/SS won't be though, either one or both volumes will be bigger than usual to make up for it.