• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Adventures volume 44

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
And when Ghetsis use Eelektross, his right arm is still normal.

While this may be just a small mistake of Kusaka or Yamamto. Perhaps this will be corrected in the volumes if they have noted.

After all, this is a good theme can play. :635:

Yeah, but that was only a month after BW2 had been announced.

Speaking of which, I noticed that Ghetsis' right arm was never shown in the BW2 prologue. Was it hidden in chapters after Zekrom was awakened?

ReiZerou

Where you see that White saying she met Gigi before met Black three months ago?

In the magazines, either at the beginning or Cedric Juniper to explain the origin of starter Pokemon, she is saying one year ago. ;392;
Math, man. The League was supposed to be exactly one year from the day Black and White met, but the league was pushed up with three months. Right before the start of the league Juniper said that one year ago N broke into his lab and White said she met Gigi one year ago too. It had been 9 months since Black and White met, so if we take one year away from that moment, then White met Gigi three months before meeting Black.

e9310103838

Math, man. The League was supposed to be exactly one year from the day Black and White met, but the league was pushed up with three months. Right before the start of the league Juniper said that one year ago N broke into his lab and White said she met Gigi one year ago too. It had been 9 months since Black and White met, so if we take one year away from that moment, then White met Gigi three months before meeting Black.

Yea, you're right.

This even affect Black and White's age in BW, and the process of challenge Unova gyms is longer than Hoenn and Sinnoh.

But it does not seem to get any correction in volume 44. :498:

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games

When was it mentioned that the pokemon league was one year after Black and White met?

I also remember that White said to Black after she hired him that Bubu-chan debuted a year ago. How can she have met Bubu 3 months before metting Black if Bubu-chan has been an actress for a whole year when Black and White met?

ReiZerou

When was it mentioned that the pokemon league was one year after Black and White met?

I also remember that White said to Black after she hired him that Bubu-chan debuted a year ago. How can she have met Bubu 3 months before metting Black if Bubu-chan has been an actress for a whole year when Black and White met?

Unless it has been changed in the volumes, this happens when Black interrupts the Xtranceiver advertisement shoot in VS Galvantula. He holds up the League ad and says that it will be held one year from that day. Actually, this is the part that would really need a correction, since the time Black and White spent traveling doesn't feel like 9 months at all. Lenora also said in VS Swoobat that they had had the Light Stone for one month. And they got it when Black and White were still in Nacrene City. So this part should be corrected.

So, the next thing to check: Does Black say in VS Galvantula that the League will be held in one year? If it has been changed, what does he say? Half a year?

If this part has been changed into significantly shorter time, then I guess we're all clear. Probably should have started from this part anyway. If it has been two months or so in the magazine run since Black and White's adventure started, then referring to something that happened one year and a couple of months ago as one year wouldn't be too wrong.

e9310103838

Unless it has been changed in the volumes, this happens when Black interrupts the Xtranceiver advertisement shoot in VS Galvantula. He holds up the League ad and says that it will be held one year from that day. Actually, this is the part that would really need a correction, since the time Black and White spent traveling doesn't feel like 9 months at all. Lenora also said in VS Swoobat that they had had the Light Stone for one month. And they got it when Black and White were still in Nacrene City. So this part should be corrected.

So, the next thing to check: Does Black say in VS Galvantula that the League will be held in one year? If it has been changed, what does he say? Half a year?

If this part has been changed into significantly shorter time, then I guess we're all clear. Probably should have started from this part anyway. If it has been two months or so in the magazine run since Black and White's adventure started, then referring to something that happened one year and a couple of months ago as one year wouldn't be too wrong.

I do not know volume 44 whether to correction it,

but the next announcement in volume 43 does not correction it at least (has a display)...... Oh. :505:

Macromind101

No team proposes Volume 43 and chapters of volume 44 in translation?

Well the guy who translates the new rounds nowadays, /a/non, stated that he will retire from translating after finishing Volume 44. But the new BW rounds released before the month of March (or April, one of those two, I forget :p) are his top priority so he's gonna be finishing up those rounds before he gets to the volume chapters. After Volume 44? Well I guess either someone else who can translate from Japanese to English takes over the translations or we're just gonna have to make do with Coronis's translations.

Not sure if that was your question, I'm sorry if it wasn't.

Macromind101

Has Volume 45 still not been confirmed yet? It's almost been a month and still there's no news. I'm not trying to sound impatient or anything, I'm just afraid that there will be a situation like between Volumes 39 and 40 where the next release took nearly a year.

e9310103838

Has Volume 45 still not been confirmed yet? It's almost been a month and still there's no news. I'm not trying to sound impatient or anything, I'm just afraid that there will be a situation like between Volumes 39 and 40 where the next release took nearly a year.

Don't worry, BW is ready, unlike volume 39 - 40 requires the original plot.

I think they will be released volume 45 in recent months. ;392;

lolipiece

Staff member
Of course there's no news.

It's only been a month!

It's not like these things just come out every two months or something.

altec

So in fact, the second half of volume 43, the 44 and the following match the arc Black and White. And so I figured, no one has done the first half of Volume 43 (end of HGSS)?

e9310103838

I get volume 44 Kanji titles.

Entrance the agency (入社), Lecture (講演), Liberation (解放), Crown (戴冠), Receive guests (接客), Unite efforts (協力), Research (研究).

In the next announcement, the content is Lenora, Burgh, and Shadow Triad, Seven Sages appear.

Clay mine Light Stone plot seems to have increased a few new content.

Yamamoto said N's battle gesture is conceived according to the orchestra conductor.

And Kusaka said Black and White's relationship is based on a variety of Jump manga formula last considerations made (even implies the relationship involving between more dex holders). :599:

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games

Entrance the agency (入社), Lecture (講演), Liberation (解放), Crown (戴冠), Receive guests (接客), Unite efforts (協力), Research (研究).

In the next announcement, the content is Lenora, Burgh, and Shadow Triad, Seven Sages appear.

Yamamoto said N's battle gesture is conceived according to the orchestra conductor.

And Kusaka said Black and White's relationship is based on a variety of Jump manga formula last considerations made (even implies the relationship involving between more dex holders). :599:

Thanks for the info, so vol 44 isn't completely the same as the magazines.
So apart from franticshipping there's a big change other ships are canon, I am curious which ones that are (Agency is obviously one of them).

Red_the_knight

Pokemon Warrior
Originally posted by e931010383

And Kusaka said Black and White's relationship is based on a variety of Jump manga formula last considerations made (even implies the relationship involving between more dex holders).

So that's how Clay got the Light Stone and the Dark Stone. I want to say that from the beginning anyway. But how in Zucion did the Light Stone and the Dark Stone got there in the first place? Ancient?

N's battling style is based on an Orchestra Conductor? Who is it? I must know! It's weird how he tried to base it off from a Conductor. If he's a conductor, then he has to lead. Give him a piece of conductor stick and let him place. N has become the Maestro.

And both Black and White fine dating is based from a Jump magazine? And they're going to pick the next shipping? Here we go again. Hope the fan service don't get any funny ideas.

lolipiece

Staff member
Orchestra conductor?

Well, that's actually cool, considering we see him command Pokemon by moving his hands.

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
Orchestra conductor?

Well, that's actually cool, considering we see him command Pokemon by moving his hands.

I promised myself not to make a joke out of this, but I can't help but imagine N commanding his Pokemon to play the the Legend of Zelda 25th anniversary orchestra in a Pokemon battle and then all of them in those smokings.

e9310103838

And both Black and White fine dating is based from a Jump magazine? And they're going to pick the next shipping? Here we go again. Hope the fan service don't get any funny ideas.

It's means the relationship between president and employee XD (while this is likely to develop into a ship).

And he also pointed out that the relationship between males and females, seniors and juniors, the childhoods, chief of class and bad student guy, important person and bodyguards, etc. ;216;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.