• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Adventures - Who is the baddest one of all?

Who is Badest one of all

• Giovanni

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Lance

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Pryce

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Archie

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Sird

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Cyrus

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Shadow Triad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gamer_legend

Hi Chaps. I just wanted to find out who your favourite Pokemon Adventures villain is as so far they have all proven to put their anime counterparts to shame.

Giovanni (A.K.A: Head of Team Rocket)
His Crimes: In Generation I he attempted to seize the power of all 3 Legendary Bird Pokemon and fuse them into one unstoppable being of power. In Generation III he ended up Seizing control of the deadly Deoxys against it's will in an attempt to seize power where it was ultimately defeated and freed in a cataclysmic battle with Mewtwo.

Lance (A.K.A: The Dragon Champion)
His Crimes: Trying to seize control of the Legendary Lugia after tricking Giovanni into releasing the legendary bird Pokemon. In the process he very nearly killed Yellow by pushing her into an Active Volcano.

Pryce (A.K.A: The Masked Man)
His Crimes: Kidnapping Green, Silver, Will and Karen as Children in an elaborate plot to capture Celebi so he could travel back in time and be reunited with 2 Lapras which died years before. To do this he captured Lugia and Ho-oh and used their feathers to create the G.S Ball (Traumatising Green in the Process). He attempted to kill Silver and Gold at the Lake of Rage and allowed the 2 Legendary birds loose at the Indigo Plateau...for some reason.

Archie (A.K.A: Guile Hideout)
His Crimes: Started out by trying to seize power using the Legendary Kyogre to try and flood whole damn planet which resulted in a deadly battle with Maxie which ended up killing Steven Stone, Norman and someone else who wasn't important (They all got brought back by Celebi). Ended up being Foiled by Rayquaza. He later appeared in Emerald in the Guile Hideout armour which he obtained from Sird by killing Maxie and nearly killed everyone at the battle frontier trying to summon a fake Kyogre.

Sird (A.K.A: Triple Agent)
Her Crimes: Pretending to work for Team Rocket and Team Aqua whilst actually working for Team Galactic. Kidnapped Silver to reunite him with his father before turning the Pokedex Holders to stone using her Darkrai (who's attack got intercepted by Mewtwo very much like Mew's did in the movie and turned Ash to Stone). She then gave the Guile Hideout armour to Archie prompting him to cause a mega load of damage. Her motives for these crimes were catching the Legendary space Pokemon Jirachi and Deoxys for Cyrus.

Cyrus (A.K.A: Head of Team Galactic)
His Crimes: Attempting to destroy the universe and create a new one in his own image where he ended up defeating all the Sinnoh Gym Leader and Cynthia until finally he was sucked into a Black Hole by Black Tentacles and unfortunately that's not a euphemism.

Shadow Triad
Their Crimes: Following the orders of Team Plasma and attempting to steal the Dark Stone in a deadly battle with the Gym Leaders which showed them in possession of the Kami Trio (Which had better feature in the B2/W2 remakes) and ultimately defeated all the Gym Leaders.

N
His Crime: As any good defence attorney would say pushing White of A ferris wheel and stealing her tepig (what actually happened was her tepig chose to leave her and he jumped off the ferris wheel).

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Giovanni, since he's the foundation of all antagonistic schemes. Gen. 1 in general was the foundation of everything. Or, in this case, the original Pokemon Adventures ft. Red.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Sird. I think she's pure evil o_O;

Giovanni won some of my respect by the fact he searched for Silver for over 11 years. He might be a terrible person, but he was a determined father.

Red_the_knight

Pokemon Warrior
I have no idea who to vote since nearly all of them are villains. Four as non-villains, and three as totally evil. But I don't know about the Shadow Triad. Still need evidences.

gamer_legend

I have no idea who to vote since nearly all of them are villains. Four as non-villains, and three as totally evil. But I don't know about the Shadow Triad. Still need evidences.

I'll agree with you in regards to the Shadow Triad on the count they've shown to be powerful but not as evil. I've also forgotten to mention the Team Executives including Sird's counterpart's who went 9/11 and blew up the damn airship and Archer and his friends who tried to wake up Arceus and ended up...disappearing from existence.

Orbis

What?
Sird. Because she's PURE EVIL. Giovanni isn't. I think of Giovanni as Magneto. He's evil, but he still cares for his children. (or in Gio's case, child) Pryce just seemed crazy to me and he wasn't all that interesting. N's a douche, Lance is an anti-hero more than anything, and Archie has a mustache. Cyrus is just creepy...

lightgiver

I've been following Pokemon Special for a very long time, so I can safely say: Sird. First, she's actually from Team Galactic, but infiltrates another evil Team to work undercover for Cyrus(though he doesn't even seem to acknowledge it). Then, she managed to actually turn five pokedex holders to stone, with no way of curing them other than with Jirachi, and honestly, no other villain has ever caused this much damage. Heaping on that, she hasn't been caught or defeated yet. Cyrus and N would tie for second place, though.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Sird. I think she's pure evil, even butting around some other evil organizations O_O

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I voted for Lance since I thought he was cruel to his Dragonite and his other pokemon in R / B / Y.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Sird without question. She was behind a lot of Team Rockets motives, the whole catalyst of the Emerald Arc, and I personally think she's controlling a lot more of Team Galactic than we've been lead to believe. At least Giovanni and Pryce had some sympathetic motives.

hailflameblast

I'm coming...
Sird for sure. She has no "redeeming" qualities, and we don't have enough info on the Shadow Triad.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Eh... I was gonna say Sird, but then I changed my mind and cast a sympathy vote to Archie. Both Sird and Archie are pretty rotten and irredeemable, but... I dunno, even though Sird is underhanded as hell and wholly unlikable, something about Archie's tactics and the way he's so goddamn unhinged by the Emerald arc makes him hard to discount. I admittedly need to reread, though...

Aquarelle

Staff member
I picked Sird. She's the one I would say is the most evil, plus like others have said, I find it difficult to think of any redeeming qualities about her. I think I would have an easier time finding something positive to say about the other options on the poll (excluding the Shadow Triad, I ignored them completely because I don't know anything about them in Special as of now).

Red_the_knight

Pokemon Warrior
Looks like the people have spoken: Sird is the most baddest most evilest person in Pokemon.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Lance had his Dragon Pokemon bully and beat up Yellow, a little girl. That is pure evil right there! That aside Sird seems to be the one with not a shred of goodness in her. Giovanni while evil at least cared about his son Silver, which is why I hope he shows up in HGSS. Cyrus is also evil but he wanted to create a world without strife...yeah he's still pretty evil and crazy. But that's why I like him. Archie I would consider the bigger villain between him and Maxine due to his actions in Emerald. N is a hypocritical ******* who separates girls and their Pokemon, and then has the nerve to carry that same Pokemon around as if it's his own. Way to defeat your own message, N! Pryce did some pretty extreme evil deeds for something so small, to quote Crystal, but still he wasn't doing it because he hated the world, he wanted his 2 Lapras back. I would say he should have just gone out and captured two new ones but they were special to him.

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
I'd say Sird, she's made so much trouble for all the dexowners; Silver and the Kanto dexowners got turned into stone by her, Sird was pulling the strings behind the Emerald and and even in Sinnoh they have to deal with her. She got a private slave and made him steal Dia, Pearl and Platinum's Pokedex. Most of the other villains are limited to one region for the dexowners. Sird is the only one who deal with each generation (cept for Unova)