• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Adventures Wish List Thread

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
So .....you are saying that ani fans have no dance off game too ? Pokemon special manga have don't have a limiles cast too you know and no one knew masked man or sird or that gym leaders was bad guy too

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Anime fans have no dance-off game? Did I touch a nerve lol? Not sure how you reached that conclusion but if I offended you, apologies. My thought process has been very erratic recently.

Anyways to answer your question, I can see the anime dance-off game work with a much smaller cast of characters that casual anime fans are familiar with. However I'm not gonna lie, I have absolutely no clue how a game dev would even adapt the anime's take on the Pokemon world. I feel it would be similar to the Puzzle League where the game devs pretty much just ignores the anime's canon and create their own anime canon including a moment where Ash wins the Pokemon League with his Pokemon dancing against Gary Oak lol, oh god now imagining it that would be kind of funny. Could you imagine Snorlax tap-dancing aggressively lol?

As for Adventures, I find this is a much more opportunistic and diverse case full of opportunities. Although it's not as memorable as the Pokemon anime to Pokemon fans in-general, their cast of characters are far more memorable to Pokemon Adventure fans than the anime's massive cast of filler characters is to anime fans and thus would be much more rewarding if adapted to a larger audience. It definitely has a much better setup for not only dance-off design but dance-offs for each generation, meaning the large cast of memorable characters can be split into generations. Second, there's also musicals in these dance-off adaptations which are stories adapted into dance-offs that tell a story, usually a character dancing off against a villain or rival lol. Pokemon Adventures is easily more suited in this category than the anime as the storylines tells a far more suited story with a broad range of environments. For example Sootopolis City with Groudon and Kyogre in the background could be a fun dance-off setting.

ellifeedn

Thinker
I heard a rumor that the new gimmick (Mega and Z-moves in the past gens) for Sword and Shield is going to be armor that Pokemon can equip. That lead me thinking and I came up with something kinda exciting.
Arceus' plates combining into a single armor, the Infinity Armor.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
I heard a rumor that the new gimmick (Mega and Z-moves in the past gens) for Sword and Shield is going to be armor that Pokemon can equip. That lead me thinking and I came up with something kinda exciting.
Arceus' plates combining into a single armor, the Infinity Armor.
It should be in then swords and shield discussion thread

shoz999

It's something I'm wishing for based on a rumor. Speculation is done for officially released info.
If this rumor holds any truth, we could possibly see new ones specific to Sinnoh Pokemon for a DP remake game and by extension this arc. Imagine Empoleon in Kingly armor or Infernape with the armor of a warrior or perhaps Torterra who has the armor of a tank. Cool right?

ellifeedn

Thinker
If this rumor holds any truth, we could possibly see new ones specific to Sinnoh Pokemon for a DP remake game and by extension this arc. Imagine Empoleon in Kingly armor or Infernape with the armor of a warrior or perhaps Torterra who has the armor of a tank. Cool right?
Sort of like how Mega evolution was applied to the gen 1 and 3 starters, it would be nice if the gen 2 starters shared the same thing with the gen 4 ones.

shoz999

Sort of like how Mega evolution was applied to the gen 1 and 3 starters, it would be nice if the gen 2 starters shared the same thing with the gen 4 ones.
Gen 2 Starters?

Proceeds to play the smallest violin in the world.