• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon ages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
So we know Pokemon get older. We know Scyther is older, and so is that guy in johto's Noctowl. What do you think the ages of Ash's Pokemon are? I would assume they're all pretty young still

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Never really thought about that but I'll give my two cents:

I dunno about actual age but going for "mentality age" I'd say Pikachu is around Ash's age. The same would apply to nearly all members of Ash's teams except the babies (Donphan, Scraggy and maybe his Lapras).

Pokemon may age differently to humans e.g. Dog years and stuff. However would the pokemon age if the human characters don't?

Eh, Pikachu seems more like an adult to me.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I guess it depends on how they act.

Pikachu- Maybe in his 20's
Oshawott- Young, childish.
Snivy- Older, more mature.
Unfrezant- Teen
Scraggy- Baby, I'd say about kindergarden age.
Tepig- Older due to abusive history.
Boldore- ???
Palpitoad- Maybe in it's 30's due to already being old when it was caught.
Swadloon- Teenager.

You know what I can't tell. I guess we would have to use our imaginations.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
I never thought about that. I thought that they would age when they gain a level or whatever.

that would be a strange concept..., but honestly i don't think poke's age at all, before may's squirtle evolved it was considered a baby for the rest of the hoenn saga, while ash's squirtle stayed the same.

i think what ever age you get you're pokemon is the age they stay with.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
The oldest Pokemon? I think that Slowking from the second movie seemed pretty grandpa-ish

I never really thought of them in terms of years, but I always felt Pikachu was the oldest. When Ash went to get his starter, and Pikachu was just this leftover Pokemon, who knows how long he was in the lab sitting around.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
So we know Pokemon get older. We know Scyther is older, and so is that guy in johto's Noctowl. What do you think the ages of Ash's Pokemon are? I would assume they're all pretty young still
For the most part Ashs Pokemon are still young though female Pokemon may mature faster then male ones. Heck! Look at how Ash's Bayleaf acts towards him! Not even fully evolved and it already wants to take it to the next level! Good for Bayleaf! Now if only Ash could just mature a bit...

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
For the most part Ashs Pokemon are still young though female Pokemon may mature faster then male ones. Heck! Look at how Ash's Bayleaf acts towards him! Not even fully evolved and it already wants to take it to the next level! Good for Bayleaf! Now if only Ash could just mature a bit...

lool you don't know how much i laughed with this XD :D I think Bayleef is a teenager. She has a crush on the coolest boy around, and always wants his attention XD

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
I think Ash's Pikachu is atleast more adult-like as it looks after baby pokemon like Misty's Togepi and I think his Lapras was mentioned ti have become an adult when it returned after about 140-145 episodes in Johto.

TheEliteEmpoleon

I think oshawott is like a four year old. Snivy is a teen, tepig is in his twenties, scraggy is a baby, tranquiil is in her late twenties, and I am to lazy for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.