• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon AMV - Monsters Fight!

ArtFenix

I hope you're gonna enjoy my new video!
[video=youtube;V_O8VjQcohk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_O8VjQcohk[/video]
Description:
Greetings, friends! Today I am presenting to you my newest full length AMV - “Monsters, Fight!” As if it wasn’t obvious enough to most of you at this point, it is a Pokemon AMV (Pokemon GO AMV would also be a great thing but it's impossible due to what kind of game Pokemon GO is, so I hope Pokemon GO players will love my vid still). The idea to make this video was born in my head after I had watched that AVGN Godzilla episode. It was probably somewhere in 2011, I think. The moment I heard that music, I realized I had a perfect idea for a Pokemon AMV! Back then, I had literally no scenes to use for the AMV, so I started collecting stuff from all over the Internet. Then in December 2012 the amazing Pokemon the Movie BluRay collection of remastered movies was released and I was lucky to find them all in perfect quality. It was awesome but a bit annoying at the same time because most of what I’d collected before that became useless and obsolete since the quality was not as nice as in those new remastered versions of the movies.
Then I made my Mewtwo AMV – “The Original”. It was sort of a test AMV and it was easier to make on my old PC. There was that Kyurem movie coming out, so I decided to wait for it. Then I decided to wait a bit more and they announced the Genesect VS Mewtwo movie…I had things to do and I was OK with waiting a bit more, even though it was already two years of waiting). Then Gen VI came out and I postponed the AMV making process yet again. Every year brought so much awesome stuff, it was like a never-ending cycle of delays). I don’t regret anything though, the last few years brought an insane amount of great scenes, which were just what my video needed!
Anyways, I have finally decided to make the darn thing, while I still have time for this kinda stuff. Took me a few weeks (and a few years to collect and edit the scenes) to make it. It looks fantastic in my opinion, exactly what I imagined it to be like! Initially the idea was to make a heavy metal video with only the Legendary Pokemon. No Ash/Satoshi, no other humans, no cute critters, no Pikachus, you get the idea. Then they introduced the concept of Mega Evolution and I decided to include some of them in the video. There are some normal forms too and some exceptions (like kind of an Easter Egg Sneasel or Greninja, who was not supposed to be in the AMV but was included anyway, because that scene looks so rad!) This AMV reminds me of my other video a little bit (“Revolution Begins” Sonic GMV).
This description is already long enough, if you’re still reading this, thank you! xD I hope you’re gonna enjoy the AMV. I would appreciate if you could share this video among your friends and on various Internet sites to make more people know about it.
I hope I will find time and ideas for more Pokemon AMVs in the future. Until the next time then). Have fun watching the vid! =^_^=”