• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Anime Face-Off IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

keepitsimple

site of lies
if only the rng put Holy Matrimony up against Crystal Clear Sleuthing instead of this dipshit BW episode haha basically a free win

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
A Pokemon Of A Different Color: 10/12 +
Crystal Clear Sleuthing: 1/12

Genaller

Silver Soul
A Pokemon Of A Different Color: 12/12 +
Crystal Clear Sleuthing: 1/12

Hopefully the next matchup will be more entertaining.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Yo @Dragalge you gonna put up the next matchup?

keepitsimple

site of lies
I'll put up the next one if he doesn't within the next few days

I can do that against his will imo since it's my thread 8)

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Sorry for being late but congrats to the episode involving a Pokemon that is a DIFFERENT color! It's so...shiny!

RNG spatted out the next round: The Island of Giant Pokemon vs Battling a Thaw in Relations! What will you choose: The episode about Pokemon normally bigger than their already-huge height or the conclusion to a fantastic rivalry between Ash and Paul! Even Mist agrees about this!

The Island of Giant Pokemon: 0/12
Battling a Thaw in Relations!: 0/12

And begin!

Genaller

Silver Soul
Sorry for being late but congrats to the episode involving a Pokemon that is a DIFFERENT color! It's so...shiny!

RNG spatted out the next round: The Island of Giant Pokemon vs Battling a Thaw in Relations! What will you choose: The episode about Pokemon normally bigger than their already-huge height or the conclusion to a fantastic rivalry between Ash and Paul! Even Mist agrees about this!

The Island of Giant Pokemon: 0/12
Battling a Thaw in Relations!: 0/12

And begin!

Hahahahahahaha you’ve got to be flipping kidding me xD. Bascially the best gimmick (understandable Pokémon dialogue) vs the climax of the best battle. Okay then I’m going to do something I never thought possible:

The Island of Giant Pokémon: 1/12 +
Battling a Thaw in Relations: 0/12

Oh my goodness... what have I done!!??

TheWanderingMist

Wait wait wait. Could it be...? Who could resist voting for The Island of Giant Pokemon? Thanks for this matchup @Dragalge

The Island of Giant Pokémon: 4/12 +
Battling a Thaw in Relations: 0/12

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
The Island of Giant Pokemon: 4/12
Battling a Thaw in Relations!: 1/12+
Gotta give the Sinnoh League a vote before switching to the other side

blizzardblaze

The subtitles for the Pokemon are just way too good, I'm sorry!

TheWanderingMist

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
The Island Of Giant Pokemon: 4/12
Battling a Thaw In Relations!: 2/12+

This should be even an arguement, how can an epic rivalry climax battle even be comparable to a wierdish filler which hardly makes any sense.

And @Genaller , why on earth did you vote for the OS episode???

Last edited:

blizzardblaze

Gotta remember @345-ashgreninja, it's all about opinions:)

blizzardblaze

More like a virus of Genwunner videos lol - the 10 commandments of pokemon and the guide of how to be one have guided you well, I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.