• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Anime Face-Off IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
remember well that being a genwunner takes practice and oh to the heck of it, I love every gen even though I don't know why

Genaller

Silver Soul
remember well that being a genwunner takes practice and oh to the heck of it, I love every gen even though I don't know why
Then you my friend are a... wait for it... genaller (get it ;)).

In truth my name is a parody of genwunner. Perhaps the name is morphing and becoming more true to what it was once a parody of resulting in a virus that’s causing me to have bursts of genwunnerism! It seems that poor @Akkipeddi has been affected as well because of our online interactions. All of you... be careful when talking to me else this disease will get you too! xD

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
lol
I SHALL NEVER BE INFECTED
I hate that guy who spouts off that hate about people not being "true fans" for not liking LGPE and really toxic genallers(genwunners) who force their opinions on others

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
The Island Of Giant Pokemon: 7/12 +
Battling a Thaw In Relations!: 3/12

Drunk Pokémon + understandable Pokémon speech + Koffing & Ekans tea party >>>>>> letting abusive rival have victory over Ash every single time they fight.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
The Island Of Giant Pokemon: 7/12
Battling a Thaw In Relations!: 4/12 +

The Island Of Giant Pokemon was fun to watch, but I enjoyed watching Ash vs Paul (Sinnoh League) so much. lol

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Drunk Pokémon + understandable Pokémon speech + Koffing & Ekans tea party >>>>>> letting abusive rival have victory over Ash every single time they fight.
I couldn't care less if the rival is abusive or not when he was the total antithesis of Ash and challenged him from each and every aspect, his ideals etc., which an ideal rival is supposed to do. That's why Ash vs Paul rivalry had such an intense vibe in it, and that's why Ash/Paul rivalry will always be the GOAT rivalry. Rivalries are the most intense when the two rivals are the total opposites of each other in ideologies. The epic rivalry climax 3 parter battle of the GOAT rivalry in the Pokemon anime >>>>>>>>>>>> A nonsensical filler in OS which doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
The Island of Giant Pokémon: 7/12
Battling a Thaw in Relations!: 5/12+

No way talking alcoholic Pokémon are going to top this iconic rivalry's climatic clash

keepitsimple

site of lies
The Island of Giant Pokémon: 8/12 +
Battling a Thaw in Relations!: 5/12

I missed a bunch of posts lol. Well it looks like we can still get an easy win even though I didnt vote earlier

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
The Island of Giant Pokémon: 7/12
Battling a Thaw in Relations!: 6/12+

No way around it, Battling a Thaw in Relations is a much better episode.
Yeah, @keepitsimple is right, you made a slight typo, it should be The Island Of Giant Pokemon: 8/12. :) Thanks for the vote though. :)

keepitsimple

site of lies
In truth my name is a parody of genwunner. Perhaps the name is morphing and becoming more true to what it was once a parody of resulting in a virus that’s causing me to have bursts of genwunnerism!

Wouldn't a genaller be a genwunner 1/7 of the time anyway? :confused:

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
The Island of Giant Pokémon: 9/12
Battling a Thaw in Relations!: 7/12 +

The emotion of this episode plus the closure to ash and pula's rivalry was also great and not to mention the ending to the greatest battles of all time in this anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.