• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Anime Face-Off IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Then you my friend are a... wait for it... genaller (get it ;)).

In truth my name is a parody of genwunner. Perhaps the name is morphing and becoming more true to what it was once a parody of resulting in a virus that’s causing me to have bursts of genwunnerism! It seems that poor @Akkipeddi has been affected as well because of our online interactions. All of you... be careful when talking to me else this disease will get you too! xD
So, I've apparently been pronouncing your name wrong for nearly the past two years.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Alright I feel fine right now, so I’ll really quickly.....

The Island of Giant Pokémon: 11/12 +
Battling a Thaw in Relations!: 7/12

Damnit!!! My hands moved on their own!! Why!? Oh why has the curse of genwunnerism befallen upon me!!!!!?????

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Alright I feel fine right now, so I’ll really quickly.....

The Island of Giant Pokémon: 11/12 +
Battling a Thaw in Relations!: 7/12

Damnit!!! My hands moved on their own!! Why!? Oh why has the curse of genwunnerism befallen upon me!!!!!?????
Shouldn't that be 11?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
The Island Of Giant Pokemon: 11/12
Battling A Thaw In Relations: 8/12+

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
All genwunners should have their voting privileges revoked immediately here, period!!

But seriously though, it was so much fun today gathering voters from everywhere to vote here. I was the only reason for this particular voting matchup being competitive despite the betrayals of Gen and Akki. Most of the voters who voted in favour of DP here were informed by me of this match-up. :)

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
RIP to Battling a Thaw in Relations. Press F to pay respects. You got yourself into an upset against The Island of Giant Pokemon. Like the Falcons throwing an interception at the endzone against the Patriots in that one Super Bowl where they almost had the win!

All OS episodes are done with The Island of Giant Pokemon being the only OS episode to advance to round 2! Let's get the next matchup going: Aiding the Enemy vs Rising From the Ruins!

Aiding the Enemy: 0/12
Rising From the Ruins: 0/12

And begin!

keepitsimple

site of lies
Aiding the Enemy: 0/12
Rising From the Ruins: 1/12 +

don't remember much of either but Lycanroc > Grotle

Genaller

Silver Soul
Aiding the Enemy: 1/12 +
Rising From the Ruins: 1/12

I really liked the character exploration of a Pokémon having to adjust its battle style upon evolution.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Aiding The Enemy: 1/12
Rising From The Ruins: 2/12+

Lycanroc > Grotle is the key thing here.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Aiding The Enemy: 1/12
Rising From The Ruins: 3/12+

I wish Turtwig would never evolve if it was supposed to be the fall guy afterwards.

keepitsimple

site of lies
I wish Turtwig would never evolve if it was supposed to be the fall guy afterwards.
evolving wasn't the problem though. it was his shitty attacks and the fact that Ash used reserves in Sinnoh League which took wins that could have gone to Torterra

if we ever do a worst episode face-off I'm nominating The Lonely Snover just for Suicide Mountain alone

Genaller

Silver Soul
I don't disagree with that but we should take into account the fact that Ash doesn't work well with slow bulky Pokemon.
Snorlax would like to have a word with you.

Heck even BF Torkoal was able to give Registeel an epic fight (that I’m pretty sure most of Ash’s other Pokémon at the time wouldn’t have been able to do).

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Snorlax would like to have a word with you.

Heck even BF Torkoal was able to give Registeel an epic fight (that I’m pretty sure most of Ash’s other Pokémon at the time wouldn’t have been able to do).
Bad news for you, Ash's Snorlax isn't a slow Pokemon at all, and neither is his Torkoal.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Bad news for you, Ash's Snorlax isn't a slow Pokemon at all, and neither is his Torkoal.

It was still slow compared to a Pokémon with “real speed” like Gary’s Scizor.

Lol yes Torkoal is slow. It only looked fast against Registeel because Registeel is also slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.