• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Anime Face-Off IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
There's no way Serena is better than OS Ash

The drying pan winning was expected tbh

keepitsimple

site of lies
Btw there will be no more Face-Offs in this thread. Just make your own pokemon anime related threads in this section if you want more face-offs, guys

Thread was fun while it lasted but I want to focus on Big Brother. I'd appreciate it if you could also move any ongoing conversations in this thread elsewhere. This will be the last post.

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
and so, a few months later....anime face off V

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I kind of look silly if the thread gets another post after I declare mine to be the last one =(

This post is the real last one.
Shouldn't you lock the thread to prevent this from happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.