• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Anime Face-Off IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
So Genaller voted Krookodile out, so seems like Sceptile wins. A worthy winner imo, definitely my second favorite of Ash's Pokémon.

Genaller

Silver Soul

Genaller

Silver Soul
Sorry Gliscor, you're not part of the big boys standard.

Out of curiosity who are “the big boys” for you? For me it’s everyone at A or higher in my ratings system.

Genaller

Silver Soul

Genaller

Silver Soul
Okay then let’s get on with the next topic... POKÉMON ANIME MEMES!!!

Now I’d presume that most internet users are familiar with the concept of memes though in brief a meme is usually an image, gif, or video in conjunction with some form of text on or surrounding it that succinctly encapsulates some observation regarding the media the meme is about (not necessarily accurately) usually with humorous intent.

The nominations for this face-off can be any meme that’s relevant to the Pokémon anime. Each member can post up to 4 nominations. You can either directly post your nomination or post a link to it. If you’d like, you can create your own custom meme as long as it is relevant to the Pokémon anime. Rules regarding the matchups will be given after the nomination period has ended. Here are my nominations:

Enjoy :). As a rule of thumb the more a meme makes you LOL and LYAO, the better it is!

Last edited:

Genaller

Silver Soul

Genaller

Silver Soul

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
The 2nd 1 is based on multiple images. She explicitly labels them 1. - 4., so I’m not sure how you’re getting confused.
I see. Edited my post now.

Genaller

Silver Soul
I see. Edited my post now.
You still seemingly have 5 separate nominations. Please clearly indicate how many nominations you’re giving like PGF did.

EDIT: Okay now it seems fine.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
You still seemingly have 5 separate nominations. Please clearly indicate how many nominations you’re giving like PGF did.

Nope, I don't. Check it carefully.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Status
Not open for further replies.