• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Anime Face-Off IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
wasn't there a 12 hour interval rule thing?

Genaller

Silver Soul
Go West, Young Meowth: 2/12
Finals not for the Faint-Hearted: 1/12+

blizzardblaze

does that mean it resets once there's a new faceoff for 2 new different episodes?

Genaller

Silver Soul

blizzardblaze

Go West, Young Meowth: 2/12
Finals not for the Faint Hearted!: 2/12+

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Go West, Young Meowth: 3/12 +
Finals not for the Faint Hearted!: 2/12

The misfortune of my nomination going against the perfection of storytelling.

blizzardblaze

yee then

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Go West, Young Meowth: 3/12
Finals Not For The Faint Hearted: 3/12+

Couldn't care less about Meowth's boring backstory. Ash vs Alain part 1 was absolutely epic with astounding animation, choreography, subtle battle strategy and Pikachu's phenomenal performance.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Go West, Young Meowth: 4/12
Finals Not For The Faint Hearted: 4/12+

Couldn't care less about Meowth and his crappy backstory and so called crush on Meowzie. To me, Meowth is one of the worst characters in the series, and I much prefer Jessie and James over him. Finals not for the faint hearted was a fantastic first half for the finals. Unfezant vs Talonflame was an epic aerial battle.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Finals not for the Faint-Hearted: 5/12+

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Finals Not For The Faint Hearted: 6/12+

keepitsimple

site of lies
Go West, Young Meowth: 5/12 +
Finals Not For The Faint Hearted: 6/12

Couldn't care less about Meowth and his crappy backstory and so called crush on Meowzie. To me, Meowth is one of the worst characters in the series, and I much prefer Jessie and James over him. Finals not for the faint hearted was a fantastic first half for the finals. Unfezant vs Talonflame was an epic aerial battle.
You are having that already!

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Go West, Young Meowth: 6/12
Finals Not For The Faint Hearted: 7/12+

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Go West, Young Meowth: 7/12 +
Finals Not For The Faint Hearted: 7/12

Voting for the XY episode pretty much just means you only care about battles and nothing else.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Well it was a great battle to be fair, (even if Hawlucha should have beaten Bisharp easily lol) besides, you're the guy who nominated it lmao ^^

I'm happy with whatever outcome we get here, and besides I'm far more concerned with making sure Dexter's Lab doesn't lose to Phineas and Ferb in the western cartoon face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.