• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Anime Face-Off IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiddyupGal

smarter than i usually act
Go West, Young Meowth: 8/12 +
Finals Not For The Faint Hearted: 7/12

"team rocket's dancing off again" also it was a follow-up episode to the also great "lights, camera, quacktion".

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Go West, Young Meowth: 8/12
Finals Not For The Faint Hearted: 8/12 +

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Well it was a great battle to be fair, (even if Hawlucha should have beaten Bisharp easily lol) besides, you're the guy who nominated it lmao ^^

I'm happy with whatever outcome we get here, and besides I'm far more concerned with making sure Dexter's Lab doesn't lose to Phineas and Ferb in the western cartoon face-off

I may have nominated it, but Meowth's backstory is undoubtedly one of the best episodes of the Pokémon anime. Also, my original plan was to nominate random DP episodes as to exclude the rival entirely.

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
Go West, Young Meowth: 9/12
Finals not for the Faint Hearted: 9/12+
Please explain to me how voting for XY automatically means you just care about battles?!

Genaller

Silver Soul
Dragalge and I can't vote yet, Giddy
And neither was Giddy since it was well before the 12 hour mark for him at that point meaning the Meowth episode’s score should be at 8.

Go West, Young Meowth: 8/12
Finals not for the Faint Hearted: 10/12 +

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Go West, Young Meowth: 9/10
Finals Not For The Faint Hearted: 11/12+

I'd expect @Akkipeddi to deliver the Coup De Grace since he'd seemingly be the closest one to be eligible to vote in favour of the XY episode. :p

Last edited:

keepitsimple

site of lies
Go West, Young Meowth: 9/12 +
Finals Not For The Faint Hearted: 11/12

@TheWanderingMist @GiddyupGal just in case Akki hasn't posted by the time their timeouts finish ;) (from the time of this post, about 1h20min for mist and about 2h17min for Giddy)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.