• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Anime Face-Off IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Ash making his declaration to be the greatest Pokemon Master in front of the Spearow flock: 2/12

Serena finds her resolve and cuts her hair: 4/12+

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
No one has voted in between, but my cooldown time is over now so I'm voting:

Ash making his declaration to be the greatest Pokemon Master in front of the Spearow flock: 2/12

Serena finds her resolve and cuts her hair: 5/12+

Last edited:

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy

Serena finds her resolve and cuts her hair: 6/12+

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Ash making his declaration to be the greatest Pokemon Master in front of the Spearow flock: 3/12 +

Serena finds her resolve and cuts her hair: 6/12

2nd moment does not even compare to the first so I'm assuming the votes are out of spite.

Kirby Dragons

Ash making his declaration to be the greatest Pokemon Master in front of the Spearow flock: 4/12 +

The first moment would be in the top 5 most iconic moments of the anime. The second moment is possibly the worst thing to happen in the show and its whole entirety.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Ash making his declaration to be the greatest Pokemon Master in front of the Spearow flock: 5/12 +

If it wasn’t for the first moment, I wouldn’t care about Ash’s journey even a 1/10th as much as I do.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Ash making his declaration to be the greatest Pokemon Master in front of the Spearow flock: 7/12 +

Guess I have to make sure the correct moment wins again :]

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Ash making his declaration to be the greatest Pokemon Master in front of the Spearow flock: 7/12

Serena finds her resolve and cuts her hair: 8/12+

@Power Up XY moments are mostly getting destroyed in the Face-Off, so kindly please help this one win. :)

@Akkipeddi Reminder that you can vote really soon. :)

Serena finds her resolve and cuts her hair: 9/12+

Ash making his declaration to be the greatest Pokemon Master in front of the Spearow flock: 7/12

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Serena finds her resolve and cuts her hair: 9/12+

Hmm looks like you got the order a bit wrong there, Spearow flock comes first, that's all. :p

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy

Serena finds her resolve and cuts her hair: 10/12+

Honestly, this round is such a pity since these are both great moments. However, while that Ash moment is iconic, he's the main protagonist so he has loads of other classic moments as well. The Serena moment was the main reason I got so invested in her as a character and in her dream, and never did I feel so much for a secondary character before.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Ash making his declaration to be the greatest Pokemon Master in front of the Spearow flock: 8/12 +

Serena finds her resolve and cuts her hair: 10/12

Anime doesn't even exist without that first moment.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Ash making his declaration to be the greatest Pokemon Master in front of the Spearow flock: 8/12

Serena finds her resolve and cuts her hair: 11/12 +
Voting for Serena because Ash has an impossible goal to achieve.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Ah, so finally an XY moment won!!!:D :D :D

Just die, OS. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.