• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SatoSereFan224888

I’d rather see Ash & Serena happily married, settling down and see their daughter become the new main character. I noticed in recent episodes, Rica’s voice is worse than in the past. Obviously being 53 she’s no spring chicken. I am starting to think she’s getting tired. Plus a friend of mine on deviant has told me there’s a lot of drama behind the scenes with the anime but no one wants to share it publicly for fear of losing their jobs.

Landton

I’d rather see Ash & Serena happily married, settling down and see their daughter become the new main character. I noticed in recent episodes, Rica’s voice is worse than in the past. Obviously being 53 she’s no spring chicken. I am starting to think she’s getting tired. Plus a friend of mine on deviant has told me there’s a lot of drama behind the scenes with the anime but no one wants to share it publicly for fear of losing their jobs.
You're out of your mind. Goku's Japanese VA is like 84 and still voicing the character. Rica being 53 is nothing.

Speed22

The only way I could see Rica leaving, is if she got a ton of stage play roles. As for the second bit: Your friend actually believes the /vp/ meme of there being conflicts between people working on the anime?

SatoSereFan224888

The only way I could see Rica leaving, is if she got a ton of stage play roles. As for the second bit: Your friend actually believes the /vp/ meme of there being conflicts between people working on the anime?
Honestly I want Ash replaced as the main hero.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
I’m fine with anything as long ash still continues his journey, Soft resets, Back To School , Gym Badge Quest , as long as not Ash grow up , marry and Time skip etc, if I want Ash Gon I would go Yugioh type or digimon 02 esque

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Deviantart conspiracy theories aren't valid sources.

SatoSereFan224888

I’m fine with anything as long ash still continues his journey, Soft resets, Back To School , Gym Badge Quest , as long as not Ash grow up , marry and Time skip etc, if I want Ash Gon I would go Yugioh type or digimon 02 esque
NO WAY! Ash should be replaced as the main hero. He should continue his journey off screen, only appearing like once or twice. Ash should have grown up as well. Plus Ash shouldn't go back to school.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
This will probably never happen, but I would like for a former companion to return as a main character again, particularly Lillie.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Bro really went the source: my uncle works at nintendo route

Pokemon Power

The way things are going right now, I think they should do a time-skip, and have the next arc center around Ash's own child as they journey through the Scarlet and Violet region. They could even have a Pichu bred from Ash's Pikachu as their starter and main partner, and it could evolve into a Pikachu itself before the end of the arc.