• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Anime UK Update - Zoroark DVD & "Memories are Made of Bliss" on CITV

charizardmaster125

Just a small update on a few things; firstly it has been reported on Bulbanews that various online retailers have been listing a new release date for Pokemon Zoroark Master of Illusions. This movie which previously aired on CITV here in the UK is set to have a DVD release by Universal Pictures UK. The movie was due out in April, then it got delayed to September 12th 2011 and now it has been brought forward to August 29th 2011.

So the long wait has only been reduced by a full week. Maybe I could get it as a birthday present as its now due on the same week as my birthday which is in September. :rolleyes:

Finally, It seems that the final episode of Pokemon DP Sinnoh League Victors (Memories are Made of Bliss) is due to air this Sunday 29th May at 11:00am on CITV. CITV had previously missed this episode for some bizarre reason during its first airing of SLV. Last weekend saw the conclusion of Ash and Paul’s league match and the battle against Tobias. This Saturday 28th May will see the repeat of “The Brockster is In” and then the guide lists an extra episode for this Sunday.

After this Sunday, the following weekend listings has no Pokémon Black & White in there and by the start of June, CITV is repeating Galactic Battles so it looks as if Pokémon Black & White may have been delayed, possibly due to the recent problems in Japan. It looks as if CITV will repeat the DP Saga all the way through until they are given the go-ahead to broadcast Black & White.

A few months ago, CITV premiered the first two Black & White episodes along with the Zoroark Movie and its parent company ITV stated that the season would continue in early June but it now looks like we will have to wait a bit longer. In other news, a recent check on the Asda website and It seems that the delayed release date of December 5th 2011 for Pokemon Destiny Deoxys has been removed. :eek: :confused:

So It looks as if there is no clue as to when the Deoxys movie is due out, it may be cancelled like it was in 2007. At one time HMV’s website had a release for 2013. So it seems like there has been another legal mishap with this movie and I think I may end up importing it. Looking at Ebay, it seems as if this Movie has already had a PAL Region 2 release in Germany and the description does list an English audio option though I may end up getting either the Region 1 or Region 4 version.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Already preordered it ages ago when it was announced for April :( But then saw the delay, but I got an email yesturday from Amazon saying about the news. So I'm getting it around 5th-10th of September, nice thing to watch as I go back to school!

Water Max

When I tried to preorder Destiny Deoxys two days before the release date they said that the release date is 1 January 2013 but I don't think this will be true because that day is a Tuesday and DVDs normally release on Mondays. I will be preordering "Zoroark: Master of Illusions" soon.

Last edited:

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR
the last episode of DP shopuld be on sunday CITV AT 11AM

Allisyn

FuturePokemonMaster
When I tried to preorder Destiny Deoxys two days before the release date they said that the release date is 1 January 2013 but I don't think this will be true because that day is a Tuesday and DVDs normally release on Mondays. I will be preordering "Zoroark: Master of Illusions" soon.

Isn't Destiny like old?

Water Max

Isn't Destiny like old?

It is old but it has never been released in the UK. I do have an American DVD of it and I have a DVD player which can play every DVD region but I would like to be able to play it on my computer and other region 2 only DVD players which is the type of DVD player most DVD players in the UK are. I have every pokémon movie on DVD as region 2 or region 1 DVDs and I watch most of them in the holidays.

Last edited:

Water Max

http://digiguide.tv/show-times/10249/Pokémon/page/13

according to this link pokemon black and white is set to air on june 4th

From that link I can only see the 2 episodes of Black and White which were already shown straight after the premiere of Zoroark: Master of Illusions which are "In the Shadow of Zekrom" and "Enter Iris and Axew". Those two episodes are the only two episodes CITV are currently allowed to air. They were like a preview of the next series.

Water Max

http://digiguide.tv/show-times/10249/Pokémon/page/13

according to this link pokemon black and white is set to air on june 4th

From that link I can only see the 2 episodes of Black and White which were already shown straight after the premiere of Zoroark: Master of Illusions which are "In the Shadow of Zekrom" and "Enter Iris and Axew". Those two episodes are the only two episodes CITV are currently allowed to air. They were like a preview of the next series.

From the article which you wrote on Bulbanews I can see that there are more than 2 showings of Black and White episode but the titles of the episodes are not mentioned. I expect that it is true that the series will show more episodes from 11 June.

Dooney

Pokemon Black and White is being shown on both Saturday and Sunday every week from June 4th at 11am. I presume these on June 4th and 5th are the first 2 episodes again.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Next Saturday and Sunday at 11am, CITV will be airing 'A Sandile Gusher Of Change' and 'The Battle Club & Tepigs Choice', following on from the first two episodes this weekend. It's here people, enjoy.