• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Aqua Gym League

Aurorus or Tyrantrum?

• Aurorus

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Tyrantrum

Votes: 43 55.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daveo100

I like Chesse
I will join this league with starter pokemon fully evolved. Single battle. No restrictions.

Last edited:

Kelde0

Ghost Leader
With just 3 spots left you have to be quick to claim a spot as part of the Aqua league team.
The final 2 gym types will be:
Ground
Flying
The final Elite 4 type is:
Fighting
There will be a tournament for the last 3 places, just PM me which tournament you want to be in or post it here.
Can Shadow Darkrai 101 please clear his inbox as I cannot PM him details, and everyone please try to be a bit more active in the forum.
Also, when building your team remember that it will be on X and Y so you may want to include some new Pokemon, maybe ones that haven't been revealed.

Last edited:

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Hey Kelde0 don't forget to add my badge name. It's the Swamp Badge

Rebh

Grass Gym Leader
Just wanted to drop by and Introduce myself!

I am Rebh the Grass type Gym Leader!
Nice to meet you all!

While I do have most of my info up I do not have my party yet but it will be up as soon as I can get it done and of course design a cool badge for all you challengers out there to win upon my defeat!

To great battles and good luck!

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
If you guys dont mind, may i be the Ground type gym leader

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
since there was a dobles gym in r/s/e, can i be the doubles leader? flat, double, launcher off.

Kelde0

Ghost Leader
There was a doubles gym is r/s/e but that still had a type that it specialized in, Psychic and most of the gyms here are doubles. The three types left that will be in this league are Ground, Flying, and an Elite 4 Fighting. There will be a tournament for these positions if there is more than 1 person wanting it, so that means that you will have to wait until the 3rd of October before you have confirmation of being the leader.

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Im bad at double battles so you can count me out as my battle style being double battle.

Kelde0

Ghost Leader
You don't need to be a double battle gym, I am a single battle myself.

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Ok ill be a single battle and i have one question. Does our whole team have to be ground or can we have a few wild cards

Epiclynx

What exactly is that?

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Wild cards are pokemon that are not your specific type. For example. For my team i could have Hitmonlee as a wild card.

also im doing double battles but thats not my gym type

Kelde0

Ghost Leader
No, sorry, there are no wildcards. To prevent counter teaming the challenger has to use the same team throughout the whole league. Do you want to sign up for ground type? We already have one person signed up for ground, so if you do there will be a tournament and I cannot guarantee that you would get a spot in the league. You can sign up for multiple types if you want. In the tournament you will use the team that you will have in the league, with a few changes to because X and Y would not have been released.

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Is there anyone for flying i can do either of them

Kelde0

Ghost Leader
There is no-one for flying or Fighting, do you want to do Ground and Flying or just Flying

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Ill do both ground and flying. I dont really do fighting types

Kelde0

Ghost Leader
My bad, there is no-one for ground yet, sorry, Do you want to do both still (if no-one else signs up you will get to choose)?

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
For now, no but someone does sign up for ground then ill try flying

Status
Not open for further replies.