• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Aqua Gym League

Aurorus or Tyrantrum?

• Aurorus

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Tyrantrum

Votes: 43 55.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebh

Grass Gym Leader
I'm not gonna be able to open my gym untill pokemon bank comes out. As of now, only 2-3 of the pokemon in my team are in the new games. I've decided that the gen 6 fire types wouldn't be a very good fit for my team, so I can only wait untill the bank comes out to transfer the pokes from my white 2 game. Sorry for the inconvenience but I hope y'all can understand

I am also having this problem so my team will have stand ins until pokebank comes out. Luckily Lilligant is in X and breeding is easier!

Daveo100

I like Chesse
I am also having this problem so my team will have stand ins until pokebank comes out. Luckily Lilligant is in X and breeding is easier!
I'm guessing most have this so I'm going to close my gym until Pokebank comes out unless I can change my team when Pokebank comes out

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
I'm guessing most have this so I'm going to close my gym until Pokebank comes out unless I can change my team when Pokebank comes out

Yeah me two i have about half my team ready i just need the rest to officially open my gym

Kelde0

Ghost Leader
I also find myself in this situation. Can I have a vote from Gym leaders whether they would like to open the league under restrictions (3 pokemon each) or wait until Pokemon Bank is released?
I vote wait.

Daveo100

I like Chesse
I vote Wail as well. 3 Pokemon just to little. If wait wins I'll be using Feraligatr as signature Pokemon.

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Eithr is fine with me. Mega-Aerodcactyl will be my signature pokemon for both when we wait and when my gym actually opens

Last edited:

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
I vote wait

Kelde0

Ghost Leader
If you can, message me your safari type, to help others out.
I am normal with Kecleon, Lillipup and Chansey

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!

My safari type is Poison but i have no idea what pokemon are in there. And my friend code is 3179 7235 3277. So if anyone wants to they can send me their friend code through pm

Rebh

Grass Gym Leader

My safari type and FCC is in my sig if anyone needs it!

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
I vote on wait as well, it's not as much of a problem for me though

Well actuallu for me i dont really need to wait cuz i found like 4 alternate pokemom to use, im fine but ill still vote wait

Kelde0

Ghost Leader
Sorry for my inactivity.
We shall wait.
Also still looking for more leaders and an Elite 4. PM me or post here if interested.
Art is on the way.

Any questions or suggestions PM me. Accepting sign-ups for challengers.

Daveo100

I like Chesse
Ok Feraligatr is my Signature Pokemon again. So we wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.