• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Aqua Gym League

Aurorus or Tyrantrum?

• Aurorus

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Tyrantrum

Votes: 43 55.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelde0

Ghost Leader
Sorry about not getting back to you Fairy, I have been busy.
You may keep your fairy typing.
As Fairywitch did say we have all positions filled, but I can put you on a waiting list if anyone drops out. In the meantime you are quite welcome to sign up as a challenger.

Please tell me if you have won a badge and I haven't added you to successful challengers under the leaders name and link me to the page with the results.

Keep up the battling

Squirtle_Master

Leader of the Dark
Sorry about not getting back to you Fairy, I have been busy.
You may keep your fairy typing.
As Fairywitch did say we have all positions filled, but I can put you on a waiting list if anyone drops out. In the meantime you are quite welcome to sign up as a challenger.

Please tell me if you have won a badge and I haven't added you to successful challengers under the leaders name and link me to the page with the results.

Keep up the battling

Aw okay I'm fine with being put on the waiting list. I appreciate your response.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Can I be put on the waiting list as well? I filled out an application on the previous page.

Edit: Thank you Keldeo :) I will eventually make out a challenger form as well.

Last edited:
Cloneblazer12 said:
I think I'm gonna go after this league as a challenger.

Challenger application form
Serebii Name: Cloneblazer12
Timezone: GMT-5
Game: Y
Friend code: 2423-3705-7798
Pokemon Team: Greninja, Blaziken, Conkeldurr, Talonflame, Garchomp, Volcarona
Sub: Lucario

Reposting this.

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Water gym opens in hour for the rest of the day

Huston

Aqua Ground Gym
Clone blazer I understand what your saying but you have no right to go off on me when what I just said didn't pertain to you.

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
okay Huston, you may have a point, but what your doing is the exact thing your saying Cloneblazer12 has no right to. your argument is invalid.

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
Well, If I had problems with someone, I wouldn't blow off steam in the guy's forum now would I? Oh, if you tell me to calm down, you may find that this is offensive, but I am getting the laugh of my day right now. I enjoy this.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Now now, play nice kiddies. Anyway, I'm applying as a challenger.

Challenger application form
Serebii Name: Dragontamer44722
Timezone: EST/ GMT-5
Game: X
Friend code: 5370 0586 3904
Pokemon Team: Lucario, Charizard, Swampert, Tyrantrum, Espeon, Jolteon
Sub: Breloom

Thanks again,and I hope for some neat battles :)

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
"Only pokemon from the Smogon OU tier down are allowed to be used or checked by me.(ie. Blaziken can be used as long as he doesn't have the speed boost ability)"

I understand that Cloneblazer is allowed to use Blaziken as long as it does not have Speed Boost, but this rule says that only OU pokemon. He used Mega Blaziken and it has Speed Boost. Has this been approved?

Status
Not open for further replies.