• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Are Real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Judge

Banned
I know some may think that i am lying, but i am speaking honestly from my heart. While i was out walking my dog yesterday, i saw a Caterpie. On a tree. I was shocked and never told anyone about it, except you guys... The creator of Pokemon may have experienced Pokeon in reallife, too. That explains how i could see them and he could create it... Maybe its only some people that can see Pokemon? I dont BELIEVE they exist... I know! And i will get proofs if you dont believe me!

Now, do you beleive me?

The-Judge

Banned
And no, i am not crazy.
I always get good grades at school and my doctors say i am normal.
SO no crap about me being sick.

Pokemon are real, maybe only to the people that accept it...
Or is it only very few people that can see them?

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Um....yeah, caterpillars are real, maybe you were just having a case of stupid? Are you noticing things such as "Lol" around you, floating in the air?

The-Judge

Banned
You are to closed-minded!

CATERPIE, i said!
A real one, the pokemon you see in cartoons!

I swear to god i saw a real one! And as i said above, i am not stupid, i am a normal, i just has the ability to see Pokemons.

I know some may think that i am lying, but i am speaking honestly from my heart. While i was out walking my dog yesterday, i saw a Caterpie. On a tree. I was shocked and never told anyone about it, except you guys... The creator of Pokemon may have experienced Pokeon in reallife, too. That explains how i could see them and he could create it... Maybe its only some people that can see Pokemon? I dont BELIEVE they exist... I know! And i will get proofs if you dont believe me!

Now, do you beleive me?

LOL WUT?

This thread made my day. Currently loling.

Master of Elegance

You just got Punk'd!
I would like to see PROOF.
If you don't return with anything, you are lying!

The-Judge

Banned
LOL WUT?

This thread made my day. Currently loling.

SHUT UP!!
Imagine to be me! How would you have it if people didnt beleived you after you saw Pokemons?

I am talkin honestly here, this is no joke.How can i convince you guys that Pokemons are real?

The-Judge

Banned
Guys, this thread wins so much. He sounds so serious, too.

Gold medal for you.

If i sound serious, dont you thnk it is because i AM serious?

No one understands, i am talkin about a big discovery!

But wait... people doubted einstein. people doubt me. but i will return to here with proofs tomorrow. a picture of me holding a really, living pokemon

and then you will regret what you said, right?

Cipher 2008

Yeah, and yesterday, I saw a Pidgey in the sky.

How old are you, eight?

*Checks* FIFTEEN? Now I've heard everything.

keaki17

Edge Of Glory
HAHA this is not true..LOL and i can prove it because like 99.9% of the other SPPf members also KNOW they r not real LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.