• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Are Real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigglypaul

Grass lover
He is telling the truth! I have a carnivine that sits on my windowsill in my kitchen. I will take a photo.
I also have a pet Snubbul called Hercules.

Shaman

OMG itZ pikablu!!1!1
Ok, there are many types of caterpillers in the world, maybe the one you saw looked like a Caterpie. As much as I'd like to believe you (I have dreams too, you know!), without proof, I don't know what to believe. Please take a picture, ok?

The-Judge

Banned
HAHA this is not true..LOL and i can prove it because like 99.9% of the other SPPf members also KNOW they r not real LOL

so you are saying i am the only one who has discovered that pokemon are living things?

I troll on my own forums all time, and I've been a member there for three years and have a post count of over 11000.

I think you need to get better arguments.

The-Judge

Banned
Ok, there are many types of caterpillers in the world, maybe the one you saw looked like a Caterpie. As much as I'd like to believe you (I have dreams too, you know!), without proof, I don't know what to believe. Please take a picture, ok?

I am talking the truth.
This was no ordinary caterpillar, its head was as big as a football and it looked EXACTLY like caterpie!

The-Judge

Banned
I troll on my own forums all time, and I've been a member there for three years and have a post count of over 11000.

I think you need to get better arguments.

well... i have no trolling in my postcount.
go away. if you dont believe me, fine, thats your case.
but to blame me for trolling is just insulting what i believe in

Then you can't confirm it was one, now can you? You need scientific evidence.

I propose DISSECTION. FOR SCIENCE AND MANKIND.

KaziRede

Eevee Breeder!
If i sound serious, dont you thnk it is because i AM serious?

No one understands, i am talkin about a big discovery!

But wait... people doubted einstein. people doubt me. but i will return to here with proofs tomorrow. a picture of me holding a really, living pokemon

and then you will regret what you said, right?

Yeah, but then two scenarios will happen ...

1) You will make up some excuse on why there are no pictures or ...

2) It turns out to be some rendered picture, or just a big, furry caterpillar.

I mean no offense right now, But really, it's just hard to believe.

Tomorrow will hold the answers. *Walks away*

YES! *raises scalpel*

Shaman

OMG itZ pikablu!!1!1
Hmmmm.... well, please take a picture, cuz I'm all for Pokemon being real XD

BTW, your post count is 17. Just making a point.

The-Judge

Banned
Then you can't confirm it was one, now can you? You need scientific evidence.

I will take pictures of caterpie from all angles and then go out and search for other pokemon

Not that kind of dissection. I mean the kind with sharp blades.

EDIT:

My friend on MSN wants to input his feelings. Yes, I'm showing everyone this thread because it's too lulzy not to.

"Hi, my name is Dash, and I believe you, because yesterday I saw a mew in my backyard. /sarcasm. Okay, anyone who thinks they saw a pokemon needs to give me whatever they'resmoking. Seriously, if you can see pokemon, then either you need to be placed in a mental hospital, or you need to lay off of the 'juana."

Master of Elegance

You just got Punk'd!
Lol!
I can't believe this thread has more than a page!
We can rant about this all day long, and we can come to the eventual truth. Pokemon do not exist, simply because there is no scientific evidence supporting this fact that they do!
If, as you say, the creator of Pokemon did see Pokemon before, than why didn't he say that he did?
It's fiction, and dumb-fiction. And, dumb-fiction is frowned upon in 15-year olds! And, that's all that it is, DUMB-FICTION!!

The-Judge

Banned
Hmmmm.... well, please take a picture, cuz I'm all for Pokemon being real XD

BTW, your post count is 17. Just making a point.

check my postdates.
i posted on this site a year ago, but left... then, when i saw this caterpie and realized that pokemon is real, i had to come and ask if others had seen them, too, and find out if me and the pokemoncreator has some kind of special sight...

The-Judge

Banned
Lol!
I can't believe this thread has more than a page!
We can rant about this all day long, and we can come to the eventual truth. Pokemon do not exist, simply because there is no scientific evidence supporting this fact that they do!
If, as you say, the creator of Pokemon did see Pokemon before, than why didn't he say that he did?
It's fiction, and dumb-fiction. And, dumb-fiction is frowned upon in 15-year olds! And, that's all that it is, DUMB-FICTION!!

Maybe he knew that ignorants like you wouldnt believe him?
There is no evidence in god, either? And many believe in him, through i am atheist

darkpkmn fan1

I beleive him. Just like jiggleypaul, i have a pet pokemon. Its a voltorb that powers my house. No more bills. Cool.

Lone--Wanderer

...is a hack.
As much as I would enjoy beleiving you, I really do think what you saw was a normal caterpillar. Some are quite large and have similier coloration as a Caterpie, so maybe you simply mistook it for one.

The-Judge

Banned
Not that kind of dissection. I mean the kind with sharp blades.

EDIT:

My friend on MSN wants to input his feelings. Yes, I'm showing everyone this thread because it's too lulzy not to.

"Hi, my name is Dash, and I believe you, because yesterday I saw a mew in my backyard. /sarcasm. Okay, anyone who thinks they saw a pokemon needs to give me whatever they'resmoking. Seriously, if you can see pokemon, then either you need to be placed in a mental hospital, or you need to lay off of the 'juana."

tell him i am smoking the air we all smoke everyday.
i am normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.