• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Are Real!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he knew that ignorants like you wouldnt believe him?
There is no evidence in god, either? And many believe in him, through i am atheist

I lol in your general direction sir. Who cares if you're atheist?

The-Judge

Banned
As much as I would enjoy beleiving you, I really do think what you saw was a normal caterpillar. Some are quite large and have similier coloration as a Caterpie, so maybe you simply mistook it for one.

i didnt! believe me! it was as big as a football and looked exactly like caterpie with a pink horn and everything, DAMN, i cant describe it, its true!!

The-Judge

Banned
Yeah, but then two scenarios will happen ...

1) You will make up some excuse on why there are no pictures or ...

2) It turns out to be some rendered picture, or just a big, furry caterpillar.

I mean no offense right now, But really, it's just hard to believe.

Tomorrow will hold the answers. *Walks away*

YES! *raises scalpel*
tomorrow, you will

KaziRede

Eevee Breeder!
Not that kind of dissection. I mean the kind with sharp blades.

Yeah, Didn't you see me raise my shiny scalpel?

Seriously, I bet it's going to be a rendered picture. People can easily do that, I've seen it before. It's called PHOTO-SHOP.

Or any other program that can do neat stuff X3

Shuam

righteous
Take a god-damned picture.
Until then, i will think you are psychotic.

Shaman

OMG itZ pikablu!!1!1
*sigh* Im leaving before this discusion gets any more "real".

KaziRede

Eevee Breeder!
its not rendered. just you wait and see
you will all regret what you said to me

Then give me one good, BELIEVABLE reason Why you can't put it up right now.

Until then I'm still gonna assume it's rendered, or just a plain caterpillar ... Heck, maybe even a toy.

Flygon master

Battle Me!
your sig says "ask me somthing I know a lot", well in that case tell me why your seeing hillusinations. By the time you take a picture of the catepillar it will be a butterfree!HAHA!!! How old are you? Do you need a therapist? Are you depressed?

The-Judge

Banned
it hided quickly when i saw it..
maybe it wasnt a caterpie i saw? but swear it looked like one COMPLETELY and was way to big to be a caterpillar

I find it funny that you guys are taking him so seriously. I could tell right away this was a troll.

Then again, it might not be, but only the very crazy people would actually think this.

Master of Elegance

You just got Punk'd!
3 Pages!!
This is too good

The-Judge

Banned
I am NO troll. am serious.
Maybe it wasnt a Caterpie, but i will do my best to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.