• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ash should have.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Dome Superstar Tucker.... are those Pokesho images in your banner? if yes put Pokesho under your credits....

anyway, I still agree with the Ash and May with Huntail and Gorrebyss.....

Maybe Ash should have caught Spoink

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
There is one Pokemon Ash should have caught. That's the Spearow Pikachu fried in the first episode. Ash even tried to catch it later in the season after it evolved.

crawdauntpro

darksidetrainer
;217; ;342; ;258; ;306; ;257; ;373; ;149; ;234; ;manyula; ;288; ;297;

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
MidnightScott said:
Jesse GS the II: If you've seen the latest Japanese episode you will know that Phanpy evolved into Donphan ^_^

~Scott;229;

Well, thank you, Japanese writers! One less evolution that I have to provide a backstory for on "Intensity", I guess.

G

Geki

Ash should have kept the Haunter back in Kanto and evolved it into a Gengar. Then he could kick ***.

poke_life

Banned
I really think he should have an Arcanine, then he'd really kick ***, unless they had a water type (obviously lol)

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Jeez, add him a Sableye. Off, though, I think we should have Wally appear in the next tournament, having some of these Pokémon. But that's another story.

Another one could be one that doesn't get much screentime: Nidoran. Probably male.

General Blaze

Not the face!
YAY! Phanpy evolved! I'm so happy! Now Ash just needs his Primeape back!

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Ash may look after a ledgendary/Unown for a little while,like Larvaitar,then put it back in the wild.You can get some type of guess/clue by reading future titles.It would be nice for Ash to capture Koffing,and maybe he might get a 4th generation Pokemon

girly

coolest trainer ever
I think ash should get butterfree, squrtile, lapras, pidgyeot, primape, and charzard back cause it would be cool. Ash has squirtle, and charzard in training they are done training. it would just be cool to see the ones that he let go back. oh ya someone said ash should get a dragon pokemon check charzard's stats he is fire/flying/dragon all in one.

Red

Not the color
I agree.. I mean come on every new Region (in this case old) he gets a new set of pokemon.. His Hoenn pokemon need to go!

~Kage Itachi~

BYOND Game Developer
what really needs is a metagross,salamance,and a aggron(sp?)

chris_downunder

Marsh Trainer
I want to see him get his Pidgeot back. I really liked it.

L

Light-Dragon_Ryu

Satoshi needs a Yadon! I would love to see him with one! He needs a good Psychic type...

I also think Haruka needs to catch the wandering Purin! (What ever Happened to it? I'm not sure but I don't think we've seen it since the Gonyonyon episode...)

Opal Pikachu13

I think Ash should evolve his Corphish and his Grovyle, and he should catch a Aron and evolve it into its last form. He does need a steel type and a dark type so Aron and Corphish becoming Crawdaunt would be good.

Kanto Trio

Must Defeat Dent!
I think Ash should have a psychic Pokemon like Ralts or a ghost Pokemon like Duskull since these are two types Ash never had (Haunter doesn't count) and would be useful on Ash's team.

~Flareon~

What new Pokemon Ash should have?

I have been thinking that Ash should catch a Bagon or a Trapinch in the Kanto Battle Frontier series and trained it to evolve to their last forms: Salamence/Flygon and against the last three Battle Frontier Leaders(not quite sure yet). It will be cool for Ash's Team. Sceptile have evolved already now I need Corphish to evolve into Crawdaunt, so that Ash's Pokemons will be much stronger this time.

Last edited:
L

legendpoke

What I think about your opinion...

Yes, I agree with you.
Ash should have more new poke'mons, I think.
Maybe he can get something like metagross(which I like) or whaleord(Is this spelled right?). I mean, someting strong.