• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ash should have.

T

toxicshadows

Nah he would never capture a Dragon Type,rmb they call dragon pokemon sacred?

None, he should use the ones rotting away at oaks house and other places.

J

jd2718635

i think ash's pokemon can't evolve cause probably bulbasaur hasn't reached lv 16 yet, which makes ash a nerd, which makes anime a nerd

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
. . . Bulbasaur doesn't want to evolve. It's probably a level 500 by now.

And it knew Solarbeam in teh episode where it could evolve, so that borks it.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Missingno. Master said:
MISSINGNO.!

Hey, I can dream, can't I?
Missingno dosen't exist in the anime!Ash's Grovyle is almost sure to evolve!
I like the idea of Ash having a Kadabra and reviving a {insert fossil Pokemon here}.Also a Catsform egg seems nice.Maybe a Spheal and a _________.Also a Mewtwo seems good.
LOL
I'm just kidding!No way would he capture the world's prehaps strongest Pokemon,especially a trainer Pokemon!

sam_h12

WHERE IS PIDGEOT?!
ash always has the crappiest pokemon. why was haunter taken away from him? he could have gone far with gengar! sob. Pidgeot? what happened to it? it's a great Pokemon and one of his best!

id love for him to catch a sneasel in BF and have it evolve on sevii islands. yupyup. i think he should come up with a 6 pokemon (pika, manyula, donpahn, totodile, cyndaquil and swellow/pidgeot) and train them all to their full potential to use in the league before the 4th gen episodes, just in case pokemon people are behind and need something to do. haha.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
They are fine Pokemon!

PeteDHeat

I Think Ash's Grovyle Will Evolve i the NExt TWo or Three Jp Episodes.We'll probably evolve in the Grovyle vs Tropius! Episodo or in the Sceptile!Something something episode.The Groovyl vc tropius is the next after the muchlax one and the sceptile is tw episodes after the grovyle so i think it will evolve so Ash will finally have a Good team.Corpish Should Evolve to ;342; and he should get a Strong Pokemon.His Old pidgeot sounds really cool,or charizard should come back.

charizard trainer #1

Ready to lose???
Well Ash has been getting more and more exotic type pokemon (half grass/half fighting for example) as we go on so hopefully he could capture a dark type like say Poochyena (is that how you spell it?).

Grovyle will evolve but i guess much later on, though the next episode titles seem to be egging on the idea of evolving but i wouldn't get my hopes up. I would rather see corphish evolve...

Magus

Fog Trainer
sam_h12 said:
why was haunter taken away from him? he could have gone far with gengar! sob.
Haunter was never really his. It came with Ash briefly just because it liked him, but he never captured it or used it in a battle.

I can relate to Haunter wanting to stay with Sabrina instead of Ash. :D

PeteDHeat

True.I Still want to see Ash with a Badass team.Like Pikachu,Charizard,Sceptile,Crawdaunt,Donphan and Some new pokemon from the new generation.

I think Satoshi's team is perfect the way it is, All he really needs is either Hinoarashi or a 4th generation Fire type (preferrably the fire starter...whenever it gets revealed)