• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ash will NEVER have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
Shroomish. ;-;

cleftboywonder

Tournament Champion
did he have a ursarang, or an exeggutor?

McIntyre

Novice Breeder
I'd say anything that evolves by trading, and I don't class Haunter as one of his pokemon as he never actually caught it.

But Roggenrola reaches its final evolution by trading. Yes it needs to evolve to Boldore first, but still.

And adding to my assumption about Alomola, I'm also going to assume that for this generation any dragon pokemon are out. I'm also going to add the three monkeys and Gothita/Solosis to pokemon I don't believe he'll ever have.

T0XiCITY

Troll Face
I don't think he'll ever really have a dark-type pokemon, or a psychic type, but then again i havent really checked in a while so I'm not all that sure.

Arceus94

Ash will never own a Deino, Litwick or Frillish.
Why? because they are cool, and Ash can't have cool pokemon..~

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
Any Psychic type; that seems to be Team Rocket's thing.

Anything that debuted in a past region as he's basically promoting the new Pokemon each time. Ash is essentially an advertisement campaign after all.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Any Psychic type; that seems to be Team Rocket's thing.

Anything that debuted in a past region as he's basically promoting the new Pokemon each time. Ash is essentially an advertisement campaign after all.

You mean like any other character in the anime? The rare exception is that when there are remakes a main girl will get a starter from a previous gen.

I don't think anyone was surprised that Dawn also wound up getting a Cyndaquil, much like May got Kanto starters.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
Any Dark type.

~Light

He'll probably never catch a Psychic / Ghost

And I really think he should catch another electric Pokémon, one that he can evolve cause Pikachu's too weak

11DBHK

Banned
Ash will never own a Deino, Litwick or Frillish.
Why? because they are cool, and Ash can't have cool pokemon..~

*ahem*
what about charizard, Sceptile snorlax, and glalie?

i don't think ash will ever have a pseudo, or an uber any pokemon from the uber tier. for obvious reasons.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The way the anime's going I doubt ash will catch another dragon type.
But to be honest He'll never catch A Swampert.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
I couldnt see him getting a Druddigon. They seem too GRRRRRRRR for him

Status
Not open for further replies.