• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ash will NEVER have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Raichu and Legendary Pokemon. That is all.

Well he has a chance of getting a raichu towards the end of the series which shouldn't be too long from now hopefully its all over by BW but the whole raichu thing is a possibilitiy (Just saying)

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Uh, No, it isn't. Pikachu isn't going to evolve. The writers would never do that.

Like a said if pikachu were to evolve if at all it be at the very end of the series either the 2nd to final episode or the long awaited finale its self. But I'm sure he'll evolve when pokemon has ended.

Phury

I don't think they would evolve pikachu even at the end. It is just a simple law of pokemon that Pikachu stays a Pikachu. They can't just change the mascot of pokemon even if it is the last episode it would ruin everything.

shadow_burnt

HEAD BUTT GO!
Yeah, lot's of gym leaders have Raichu and Pikachu didn't want it really early on he refused the thunderstone from Ash against LT.Surge..

Phury

What are you talking about? He has a ditto that is using transform to be a Pikachu, isn't that clearly obvious by now #sarcasm

Pupmon1

Dark-Fire
I don't think Ash will ever have a dark type, which really annoys me. 'Cause the Dark type is my second favorite type. Only second to Fire types.

Emolgafan99

<-Cute little guy
I don't think Ash will ever have a dark type, which really annoys me. 'Cause the Dark type is my second favorite type. Only second to Fire types.

Scraggy is half dark-type

Pupmon1

Dark-Fire
Scraggy is half dark-type

I meant pure dark type. That and I haven't watched the Unova series. I'm watching through the whole thing and I'm on Advanced battle. Ash just got beat at the Pokemon league.

well let's see:
Zoroark: Doesn't match Ash at all.
Samurott: I think Oshawott will never evolve due to his comical personality.
Raichu: Ash borrowed one from a school then he gave it back, but he will never have a Raichu.
Reshiram/Zekrom: In the 14th pokemon movie he had Reshiram/Zekrom but then he Released it.

Charze

Always flyin'
I don't think he will ever get a Servine. There always needs to be the conflict with Trip's Servine. But even if Ash does get a Servine, he won't get a Serperior.

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
I don't think he will ever get a Servine. There always needs to be the conflict with Trip's Servine. But even if Ash does get a Servine, he won't get a Serperior.

but wasn't there also a rivalry between Paul's Gliscor and Ash's Gligar? yet Ash's gligar still evolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.