1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Ash will NEVER have?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Red Charizard, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded At this point, who knows?

Well he has a chance of getting a raichu towards the end of the series which shouldn't be too long from now hopefully its all over by BW but the whole raichu thing is a possibilitiy (Just saying)

2. Uh, No, it isn't. Pikachu isn't going to evolve. The writers would never do that.

3. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded At this point, who knows?

Like a said if pikachu were to evolve if at all it be at the very end of the series either the 2nd to final episode or the long awaited finale its self. But I'm sure he'll evolve when pokemon has ended.

4. Phury

Phury Active Member

I don't think they would evolve pikachu even at the end. It is just a simple law of pokemon that Pikachu stays a Pikachu. They can't just change the mascot of pokemon even if it is the last episode it would ruin everything.

5. shadow_burnt

shadow_burnt HEAD BUTT GO!

Yeah, lot's of gym leaders have Raichu and Pikachu didn't want it really early on he refused the thunderstone from Ash against LT.Surge..

6. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) AshXSerena = Canon

magikarp and pikachu

7. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

What's with your obsession on Magikarp? I've seen you post it on quite a few threads now, and you do realise he owns Pikachu?

8. Phury

Phury Active Member

What are you talking about? He has a ditto that is using transform to be a Pikachu, isn't that clearly obvious by now #sarcasm

9. DiamondSeedII

DiamondSeedII Well-Known Member

Doesn't he have Sewaddle? Its a grass and bug type...

Or do you mean a pure grass type?

10. Pupmon1

Pupmon1 Dark-Fire

I don't think Ash will ever have a dark type, which really annoys me. 'Cause the Dark type is my second favorite type. Only second to Fire types.

11. dainswfc

dainswfc Well-Known Member

i think he will never have a fully evolved dragon

12. Pupmon1

Pupmon1 Dark-Fire

You mean type? I hope so cause he did have Charizard and that is technically a dragon.

13. Emolgafan99

Emolgafan99 <-Cute little guy

Scraggy is half dark-type

14. Qmaz246

Qmaz246 Disney Trainer

He will never have a steel type, unless i'm mistaken.

15. Pupmon1

Pupmon1 Dark-Fire

I meant pure dark type. That and I haven't watched the Unova series. I'm watching through the whole thing and I'm on Advanced battle. Ash just got beat at the Pokemon league.

16. Dancing Togekiss

Dancing Togekiss Well-Known Member

cryogonal, sawsbuck, reniculous, sawk/throh

17. SouthParkPikachu

SouthParkPikachu Cartman <3

well let's see:
    Zoroark: Doesn't match Ash at all.
    Samurott: I think Oshawott will never evolve due to his comical personality.
    Raichu: Ash borrowed one from a school then he gave it back, but he will never have a Raichu.
    Reshiram/Zekrom: In the 14th pokemon movie he had Reshiram/Zekrom but then he Released it.

18. Charze

Charze Always flyin'

I don't think he will ever get a Servine. There always needs to be the conflict with Trip's Servine. But even if Ash does get a Servine, he won't get a Serperior.

19. the ash man83

the ash man83 Avid TCG Fan

but wasn't there also a rivalry between Paul's Gliscor and Ash's Gligar? yet Ash's gligar still evolved.

20. Charze

Charze Always flyin'

Hmm, good point. We'll just have to wait and find out...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.