• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ash will NEVER have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pupmon1

Dark-Fire
Reshiram/Zekrom: In the 14th pokemon movie he had Reshiram/Zekrom but then he Released it.

He had one of the 5th Gen legendaries and then released it. I hope he has a good reason for that, cause if not I'm gonna be ticked. Then again that sounds like something Ash would do, that stupid trainer.
(Haven't heard of a 14th Movie in America)

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Any Pokemon that happen to look evil or mean. That's why he didn't get Crawdaunt.

Trapman

Bazinga!!
Any pokemon that´s really strong like garchomp. It´s probably good since it would be embarrassing seeing him lose to an azurill with for example a tyranitar.

*futachimaru*

Music Maker/ Dreamer
Im not sure, but i dont think his oshawott will evolve into samurott (thats one pokemon he wont have)
he definately wont have a spudeo0lengendary either, because the pokemon anime want the battles to look impossible, and if ash was to have a psudeo lgendary, he would probably win easily unless he doesnt train properly

Any Pokemon that happen to look evil or mean. That's why he didn't get Crawdaunt.

Swadloon, Staraptor, Glalie, Charizard, Grovyle, Primape, Muk and Raticate don't fit that description?
Im not sure, but i dont think his oshawott will evolve into samurott (thats one pokemon he wont have)

Why not?
MAGIKARP!!!!!!!! and possibly shuckle. and bidoof. and a zombie rattata. zomie rattatas would be epic.

Care to explain what you mean by "Zombie Rattata's"?

Last edited:

~Kurou

to see you smile
Ash will never; ever catch a.....
zorua.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
He'll NEVER have Raichu. EVER.

That's pretty much the only guaranteed one haha. Every other Pokemon except maybe Arceus or something crazy like that is fair game in my eyes at this point.

Don't you miss the day where Legendaries were legendary and we never dreamed Ash would have a living chance of catching one? Those were the good 'ol days... Now, who knows?

Aesir

Breeder
He'll NEVER have Raichu. EVER.

Though he did happily use one in that Trainer Summer School storyarc from DP

I personally can't see Ash a fully evolved Dragon Type (I like them, but they're so powerful, that people might start moaning that he's become too over-powered if he has one)

Shamwohoo

N"SHWAAG!!
Ash is a softy
Hell never own a dragon type... not that i know of

Ash is a softy
Hell never own a dragon type... not that i know of

He has a Gible

I can't see him getting a shiftry, Gorebyss, Mothim or Golduck

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Apparantly he will never have a Raichu. He'll also never have a Legend. And a Pokemon that is relatively good that gets a good moveset and such. Torterra= No EQ. . . wtf?

Trakyan

He wont capture cubchoo since thats like the new tediursa and he never go one of those, he wont catch any fossil or old gen pokes that dont get new evo. and probably no ghost or physchic type

Cryochronic

You mean Silver battling Moltres?

Regarding to the topic... Cyber was pretty much on the money, with the exception of Pokemon that might have future evolutions, certain Legendaries (based on how non-"Legendary" Legendary Pokemon are nowadays), and maybe a Pichu.

He meant Nolan and Articuno, though Silver and Moltres is another example.

WhyHelloThere

Other than the painfully obvious (Raichu, Pichu, Meowth, a Legendary), are there any Pokemon that you think Ash wont ever catch?

What? This has no point. He obviously won't have any of those, but he can catch any other pokemon if the writers want him to. So basically we're just supposed to spit out a pokemon name and say Ash will never get one? Ok then....

HE WILL NEVER HAVE A GARBODOR!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.