1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Ash will NEVER have?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Red Charizard, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amittal12

amittal12 Sceptile Maniac

There's one way ash can own a raichu.his pikachu gives an offspring pichu which evolves all the way to a raichu:D

2. He does own a Gible, but he will never get a Gabite/Garchomp, they are too awesome for him. Ash has a tenancy to not catch awesome Pokemon, Charizard and Infernape are the most awesome he ever owned! So yeah, no Gabite and ESPECIALLY no Garchomp for Ashy-boy.

3. WhyHelloThere

WhyHelloThere Well-Known Member

I completely disagree. Sceptile and Haunter were much cooler than the fat lizard and the monkey.

Although Haunter probably doesn't count since he never caught it...

4. jkig95123

jkig95123 New Member

numbers 2 and 9 are wrong he has caught a pseudo legendary (gible) and a grass type that isnt a starter (sewaddle) and its likely he will capture a pokemon of every type

5. XxEpicsxX

XxEpicsxX I just don't care

Only the final form is considered the pseudo-legendary. Though I agree that he'll eventually get every type. People said he wouldn't get Dark or Rock, yet we got Scraggy and Roggenrola this region.

6. Sheila22Gascon

Sheila22Gascon New Member

hi

Well it's another year, and it does feel like Toasted TV haven't shown Pokemon for a year (Besides the Mystery Dungeon Special shown sometime in December). So the old age question, when is Pokemon coming back to Australia?

I don't even remeber watching it at all last year, maybe it was on and I forgot but still, (What episode are we even up to?, I know they finished the BF aleast). So when it is returning?

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  7. marrycherrylips

marrycherrylips Well-Known Member

eevee..or any of its evolutions

8. Terry. T.

Terry. T. One and Only...

You could tell they were going to introduce an Aipom evolution right after the Ash-Aipom incident. Well I could anyway...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.