• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ash will NEVER have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Dragon pokemons from old gens and all pokemons from old gens. A steel type and a ghost type. Oh, and volcarona. The only legendary I can see is Ho-oh.

KickAsh

halted development
He won't get Cubchoo because he is going to get Cryogonal.

Osha-Wut

Tyranitar Queen
An Eeveelution. Sadly.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Arbok, Seviper, Crawdaunt, Weavile, Floatzel, and Spiritomb.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
ash will never have tyrantar because he dont like big pokemon

Snorlax, Charizard, Torterra, should I keep going? Because I am sure Snorlax is even bigger then and heavier at that then Tyranitar.

I think any Pokemon pre Unova unless it's a filler. He doesn't normally catch Pokemon from older gens unless there's a new evolution to it. Although this is Best Wishes and it seems anything can happen.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Has anyone mentioned kingdra or dragonite yet?

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Any Pokémon that may win Ash a championship is basically scrapped from his possible team at the start of every story board meeting for a new season.

Cuddy

Cyndaquil Master
I do not think he will get a second Pikachu.

I do not think he will capture any other electric type Pokemon.

If anything I think that would make a great episode. Ash inadvertently catches another electric type pokemon and Pikachu becomes jelous of it. The way I see it, if Ash can have other fully evolved fire types besides Charizard, there's no reason why he can't have another electric type. Nothing can usurp Pikachu's status as Ash's mascot anymore than Infernape can usurp Charizards staus as one of the most recognizable pokemon to the non-fans.

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.) Ash will never have a legendary Pokémon.

2.) Ash will never have a Pseudo-legendary Pokémon.

3.) Ash will never have Eevee evolution.

4.) Ash will never have a Steel-type Pokémon.

5.) Ash will never have a Psychic-type Pokémon.

6.) Ash will never get another Electric-type Pokémon.

7.) Ash will never get Meowth.

8.) Ash will never get Pokémon that he has met in the Movies. (Or see those Pokémon again.

9.) Ash will never get another Grass-type that isn't a starter Pokémon.

And, 10.) Ash will never get any Baby Pokémon. (Such as Tyrogue.)

That's ten of the many things Ash will never get.

Status
Not open for further replies.