• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ash will NEVER have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Ash will never catch a Raichu because he already has Pika ^_^

Umbreon,Eevee,Glaceon

elderly houndoom

he'll never catch a salamance since the seasons over and ash has never owned a dragon type before, unless were counting charizard.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
he'll never catch a salamance since the seasons over and ash has never owned a dragon type before, unless were counting charizard.

Gible never existed? I love how idiotic some the people are being saying Ash never gets big Pokemon or he never has had a dark type. (Scraggy)

KiraRebornXD

Any of the legendaries because he is too soft; rather than catch them like trainers are suppose to do, ash helps the rarest? Is he mad!?!?!! If i saw a lugia baby, i would help it yeah BY CATCHING IT!!!! Dumb idiot. lol

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
The coolest Pokemon, the entire dex besides the ones he already owns, the Pokemon he stupidly set free (he could've used Butterfree against Sabrina, but then again there were almost no Bug moves that generation), legendary Pokemon, Missigno...

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
Whoa double post xD I don't think Ash will have a Sandile or another bug type for the rest of the Unova region :/

miju

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Before I get my hopes up it's safe to assume that he will never have a Lopunny or a Gardevoir let alone there pre evolved forms...

Raichu:)

Fire Type Expert
is missingo even real????

anyway, i dont think he will get ant pokemon from previous gens, unless gen 6 includes previous gen pkm's new evolutions/prevolutions

as for unova, i think this is all he will get, maybe 2 more at a push. but he will never have anything like hydregon, yet iris can possibly have haxorus :/

he goes, normally, for speedy pokemon i mean there are the obvious exeptions that hes commanded well but hopefully the writers will make some pkm evolve like they did with cyndaquil in the after league part of unova :) (hopes for crawdant, meganium, crocanaw, floatzel, typhlosion)

Last edited:

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Gible never existed? I love how idiotic some the people are being saying Ash never gets big Pokemon or he never has had a dark type. (Scraggy)

Glad to see there are some brains here. One pokemon I KNOW he won't get:
Magikarp.
It pains me to say it but he will never get Magikarp now unfortunately. Would have been funny and great to see him with one but now it will never happen. Two other pokemon I wished he would get but won't are:
Scizor and Marrowak
*Sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.