• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ash will NEVER have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
He definitely won't get any of those crappy novelty Pokemon like Delibird or Qwilfish, anyways.
Gawd, this topic is ripe for increasing your posts.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
So many of the posts are so idiotic its not even funny. Of course he won't get legendaries or freaking Magickarp. Then there the idiots who say he never get big pokemon or dragons and dark types when he already has them ugh..

Fireflies

Aura Master
I don't think he will get a zweilous or whatever but since I didn't think he would get a gible I guess anything's possible

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
porygon family...thats almost a taboo for the anime.

servine

I am a she. Not he.
legendaries, pignite, serperior, samurott, like somebody said, raichu,

STICKTOPIA

legendaries, pignite, serperior, samurott, like somebody said, raichu,
you honestly mean to say Tepig and Snivy won't evolve? Tell me why and also why Oshawott wouldn't evolve all the way to Samurott.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Mostly a Dragonite or any other draqgon besides Gible.

He'll never own a dewott. oshawott is doomed with the un evolved water pokemon curse. :p

The topic itself is a bit weird.Why talk about the 600+ Pokemon he won't catch when we can do the opposite <.<.Incase it isn't mentioned ash won't catch lucario cos the same reason as the other 600 Pokemon(yeah I can make 600 posts)

Status
Not open for further replies.