• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ash will NEVER have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
never gunna catch the regional rodent, closest he came was trading for raticate, but that went back in the trade, also i dont see him getting geodude, onix, goldeen, togepi, etc

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I don't see Ash catching a Spearow or Fearow since he didn't catch either of them back in the original Kanto series.

Eternal Draconic

Bad mushrooms!
He is never going to catch any Pokemon that would give him a painfully obvious advantage in the league.

MissBluRose

Rookie Trainer
Deino. (I hope.) I didn't think he would get a Scraggy, but I doubt he'd try to tame a Dragon/Dark-type Pokemon that evolves into an utter force of destruction that might try to eat him. I don't see him getting an Eevee, either, since an Eevee's best advantage is in evolution and he's the sort that doesn't force his Pokemon to evolve. Neither a Rufflet/Vullaby since he only catches one bird-like Pokemon per region.

TicoPokemonMaster

I don't see what kind of conversation can stem from this really. Things said here can have a counter example given. Ash could have a Raichu if he catches it wild same with Pichu.(Plus he had a Raichu for that Summer School arc in Sinnoh). He could catch a Meowth if he wanted (doesn't have to be team rocket's), Some legendaries are catchable.
And for those who say Ash won't catch pokemon from previous generations that didn't stop him from catching aipom who ultimately didn't serve him any purpose cuz she evolved with Dawn. And he caught Gilgar but he did serve a purpose cuz he evolved.
And those who say that he will never have evolved form of one of his old pokes that didn't stop cyndaquil from evolving now did it.

So what else is there to talk about

BlazingCold

-All legends
-Most pokemon allies catch
-Magikarp

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
He will never catch a Beldum (they're are enough as it is in RSE)

also obvious ones (/other forms owned by former/co-protagonists) such as Combusken (spelling?), Swampert, Toxicroak, Golem, etc.
off the top 'o me head to name s'more.... Hitmonlee, Arcanine, Hariyama, Dragonite, Milotic, Skuntank, Mawile, Zangoose......

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
A Pokemon sharing two types he hasn't caught.

Riceslash

The pangolin
I'd say anything that evolves by trading, and I don't class Haunter as one of his pokemon as he never actually caught it.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
It's surprising that this topic's still around, isn't it just an easy way to bump up your post count?

ASH SHOULD NOT GET A.....STANTLER, BECAUSE IT DOESN'T REALLY SEEM LIKE HIS KIND OF POKEMON, y'know?

Nekaku

I don't see what kind of conversation can stem from this really. Things said here can have a counter example given. Ash could have a Raichu if he catches it wild same with Pichu.(Plus he had a Raichu for that Summer School arc in Sinnoh). He could catch a Meowth if he wanted (doesn't have to be team rocket's), Some legendaries are catchable.
And for those who say Ash won't catch pokemon from previous generations that didn't stop him from catching aipom who ultimately didn't serve him any purpose cuz she evolved with Dawn. And he caught Gilgar but he did serve a purpose cuz he evolved.
And those who say that he will never have evolved form of one of his old pokes that didn't stop cyndaquil from evolving now did it.

So what else is there to talk about

Nm the fandom just likes to ***** and moan XD

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
It's surprising that this topic's still around, isn't it just an easy way to bump up your post count?

ASH SHOULD NOT GET A.....STANTLER, BECAUSE IT DOESN'T REALLY SEEM LIKE HIS KIND OF POKEMON, y'know?

I had to laugh for a second and agree with you in the process. Stantler seems more of a Brock Pokemon than for Ash.

Sincubus

Who cares, Ash is pretty boring he never catches full-evolved pokemon he's always gonna stick with the boring non-evolved pokemon and cute pokemon I never cared about.

Its time he gets a team of full-evolved cool pokemon.

He will never get deep-sea pokemon and prehistoric pokemon.

Alex048

Master of the Mind
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Ash has had a single Psychic type pokemon in any generation. Noctowl is the closest he's gotten in my mind.

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
Besides the obvious ones, he won't get these Pokemon:
Magnemite, Magneton, Voltorb, Electrode, Electabuzz, Jolteon, Chinchou, Lanturn, Mareep, Flaaffy, Ampharos, Elekid, Electrike, Manectric, Plusle, Minun, Shinx, Luxio, Luxray, Pachirisu, Magnezone, Electivire, Rotom, Blitzle, Zebstrika, Emolga, Joltik, Galvantula, Tynamo, Eelektrik, Eelektross and Stunfisk.

Basically he won't have any Electric Types besides Pikachu. PROVE ME WRONG WRITERS! PROVE ME WRONG! I DARE YA!

Status
Not open for further replies.