• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ash will NEVER have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Charizard

Current Love: Sinnoh
Other than the painfully obvious (Raichu, Pichu, Meowth, a Legendary), are there any Pokemon that you think Ash wont ever catch?

It doesn't seem very likely to me that, unless they receive evolutions in future generations, he will be catching any Pokemon from previous Generations. I also don't think it's very likely that he'll be catching any Pokemon that his traveling companions have had in the past.

What do you think? :3

Cuddy

Cyndaquil Master
I do not think he will capture any other electric type Pokemon.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Why are people going Captain Obvious with the legendaries?

Fearow, Raticate, Clefable, Vileplume, Victreebell, Dewgong, Cloyster, Seaking, Lickylicky, Exeggutor, Machamp, Golem, Scizor, Miltank, Poliwrath, Magnezone, Mamoswine, Weavile, Delibird, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross and the list goes on....

Last edited:

Hilijix

Back in Blue
I don't think he'll get any fossil Pokemon.

Also, he probably won't get a feminine Pokemon or female only one. Sure, he has female Pokemon but no female looking ones.

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
Cubchoo, Duosion and Beheeyem.
trollface.jpg
GET OUT-
50 bucks that someone will get butthurt with that comment.
Seriously considering that the first two are the most popular choices for Ash.
Hello there ;)

Krokorok

Seriously though, like Cyber said, anything from an old generation that he didn't get before. I think Aipom was an exception.

Necro101

Ash it is abit oublious.... But the last pokemon episode Raichu should evolve back to topic a legendary, an epic strong pokemon, his corfish, his toarcoal LOL it does not evolve im not stupide, a Mr.Mime.....ect I could name some for hours and im not shure but I think Ash never caught a psychic type... tell me on visitor message if he has one plz...:)

Magikarp is the true creator of Arceus...

I have claimed Scizor...;212;

Last edited:

GrassTypes.

Skarmory . nor a Salamence .

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Ho oh However I can see it battling with him like that one guy and Atricuno.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Notice he said no legendaries. Hurr.

Personally, He will never own another Ghost type. I can't see it in Ash to catch another after he gave away Haunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.