• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ash will NEVER have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Ash will never get Drapion or Cacturne.

Charikachu

Bananas!
Ash will NEVER get an Oddish!

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Let's see some reasons people, or they will think you guys are just posting to increase post count. Lol.

Ash will never have a Slowpoke, partially because he doesn't have the patience to use one.

Kid Craft 24

IMO ash won't catch pokemon he hasn't bonded with or related too in some way. If a pokemon has a fighting spirit that is like ash he'll catch it. He's going to end up getting Krokorok as it's followed him around like aipom used too.

He might also catch Ho-oh simply because tat was the first legendary he ever saw and it would make sense for that to be his only one if not then idk.

Frost Emperor

Emperor Of My Legacy
Definitely... Ash will never get a Missing No... Oh! and maybe Roserade.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
raichu ash will never get a raichu

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
ash will never have tyrantar because he dont like big pokemon

Charzard,Sceptile,Glalie,Kingler,Tauros and Infernape all say hello!

Red Charizard

Current Love: Sinnoh
I really hope Ash ends up catching a Larvesta. He has two grass types, two water types, so why not catch one? It'll give him two fire types and two bug types!

Haru Glory

Rave Master
The ones he will not catch. Simple.

Okay, stupid humour.
Meh, I think he won't have many of the most cool guys ever. But soon, I see a Golurk, please make it!

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
gible doesn't count?

Would like to answer the thread question but i have to agree on everyone else's "no eeveelution". But other than that, anything pretty much goes with ash. Never expected him to catch that palpitoad, but he did.

no spoilers goddamn it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.