• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ask Blogs

mtqc

MY BEANS!
I'm not sure where to put this, so forgive me if this is in the wrong spot, mods. ;-;

I've seen lots and lots of people use Tumblr and Deviantart as sources for Pokemon ask blog content. Don't know what an ask blog is? Basically, people ask questions, and the blog runner will answer them as the character they chose. For example, I have one for Mewtwo, and will answer questions sent to me as Mewtwo's character. They can be drawn or written, and sometimes mods will do both.

How many people here have ask blogs? Do you like using ask blogs?

This could probably be a good "ask blog general" style post as well, I suppose, where we can give suggestions to make ask blogs better.

Here are the two that I currently own, one inactive and one on a semi hiatus:

ask-yancham.tumblr.com (pretty dead, I have no real drive to work on it ;-; )
ask-a-mewtwo.tumblr.com (contains spoilers for Genesect and the Legend Awakened: semi hiatus, waiting for some questions to be given to the side character before continuing)