• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Attacks in Naruto

Naruto Attacks in Pokemon

If Naruto Attacks were in Pokemon what do you think their types and effects would be, I thought of 2 so far.

Naruto Attacks

Rasengan

Type: ??? (the type)

Power: 160

PP:5

Effect: 30% of paralyzation when hits

Chidori

Type: Electric

Power: 180

PP:4

Effect: Brick Break's effect

I know, maybe they are too powerful, but these are A Ranked Jutsu.

EDIT: Mods if you have the time, change the title to Naruto Attacks in Pokemon, I screwed up on the title, :(

Last edited:

MaplePhanpy

Anywayz...
Two things
1- there is a thred for making moves, the create anything thred
2-Chidori and Raikiri are the same thing -.-

GentleArtillery

Always subjective
Those attacks doesn't fit the others at all.

Two things
1- there is a thred for making moves, the create anything thred
2-Chidori and Raikiri are the same thing -.-
I don't know the difference between Chidori and Raikiri but I know Raikiri is stronger and its and S-Ranked Jutsu, Chidori is weaker and A-Ranked.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
A more powerful attack will usually have lower PP. There has never been an attack that is equal or better in every way...Explosion and Extrasensory being odd examples.

Yeah, last night I did find out Raikiri is the same thing as Chidori, Kakashi has just mastered the technique which makes it more powerful than Chidori and gives it the S-Rank, stupid me, so I'll be removing Raikiri. And perhaps I'll make Rasengan have 160 base power and Chidori 180, I know, maybe I am making them too powerful, but if you watched Naruto these moves KILL people. Also, this is just my opinion, unless its the beasts or birds, extrasensory sucks, its weaker than Psychic and while it MAY flinch its not a granted, I don't like taking risks.

Last edited:

UltimateOtaku

Call me Dusk...
The resengan is supposed to be more powerful that the chidori.

Don't ask my why, seeing at it's always a tie, but you could at least tie thier power.

Ridley

Rawr
Also, this is just my opinion, unless its the beasts or birds, extrasensory sucks, its weaker than Psychic and while it MAY flinch its not a granted, I don't like taking risks.

I believe she meant that Extrasensory is better than both Confusion and Psybeam in every way. They aren't really comparable though, since their secondary effects differ. However, when given the choice between Self-Destruct and Explosion, there's no reason to choose Self-Destruct. Another example is Seed Bomb over Vine Whip. (Alright, so Venusaur is the only one who could have this scenario, but hey.) (Also, why is Vine Whip so awful? They raised its PP from 10 to 15 this generation, but why not more? It's power is only 35, and it doesn't have a secondary effect.)

The resengan is supposed to be more powerful that the chidori.

Don't ask my why, seeing at it's always a tie, but you could at least tie thier power.
I suppose, but I think I should make Chidori have no secondary effect but a little stronger than rasengan but rasengan a little weaker but having a secondary effect, their power is about the same but I don't wanna make both attacks the same.